Chapter 9: Dreams

Jack G's P.O.V

"Didn't I say she looked familiar?" Nash asked rolling his eyes, "I never would have thought it was her though, what now. I think we should be as nice as possible to her a.k.a treat her like a queen" I say, "we should prank her" Cameron says out of the blue.

"No" I raise my eyebrow,

They look at me with a 'really' face so I give in.

Maggie's P.O.V

I'm just in my room and I hear a knock, I run over to the door and see Nash, "hey" I say, "hey wanna go to the pool? Not the one in the hotel it's in the park" he says

"Sure" I go over to my suit case and grab a bikini

I look down and see my piercing, they don't even know I have one, oh well

I look down and see my piercing, they don't even know I have one, oh well. I grabbed my towel and left the bathroom, I put on my shorts to cover my self a little and put my phone on my pocket. "ready?" Nash asks, I nods and we leave.

-

When we got to the pool I didn't see anyone there "Nash why is there no one here?" I turned around but Nash wasn't there, "guys it's not funny anymore." I say

I put my stuff down and look around, I feel someone grab me and run towards the pool, I was thrown in.

I came out for air and see Jack G laughing and everyone else around him. "Fück my phone!" I say getting out of the water. I take it out of my pocket and run my hands threw my hair, "who's buying me a new phone?" I look around, "I'll buy it, it was my idea for them to prank you" Cameron says. "Dumb bïtch" I roll my eyes.

"Remember that when you need something"

"Hold on since when do you have a piercing and a tattoo?" Mark asks.

"Since when do you care" I raise my eyebrow, "aren't you suppose to be with Mahogany or something?" I add, "you're just an irrelevant bïtch aren't you!" He says and walks away, "that's not what you were saying when I was dying at the hospital" I s...

"Since when do you care" I raise my eyebrow, "aren't you suppose to be with Mahogany or something?" I add, "you're just an irrelevant bïtch aren't you!" He says and walks away, "that's not what you were saying when I was dying at the hospital" I silently said.

"I wanted them to kill you" he says and leaves, "them?" I look at the boys.

I see Cameron slowly fading away and Aaron disappearing. The Jacks aren't there anymore. Everything turns black, I don't get it wh-

*Beep Beep Beep*

I shot up from my bed and looked around, I looked at my phone 10:47 am, so all this, was just a dream? "Morning" Mahogany says "did I ever tell the guys about me?" I ask confused.

"No why?"

"I- I thought I did, it was just a dream I guess" I shake my head

"Oh?" She raises her eyebrows.

I hate dreams.

•••
So this chapter is absolutely terrible what was I thinking when I wrote this? - 12|29|17

Edited 12|29|17 ✔️