Chapter 14: Kylie's House

|Maggie's P.O.V |

We arrived at Kylie's house and I looked down at my outfit. It's simple and cute.

I had to change when we got to Kylie and Tyga's house

I had to change when we got to Kylie and Tyga's house. "Hey Maggie come here" Sammy called, I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Come" he said grabbing my arm. I walk with him to another room where I see Anastasia, "Maggie this is Stassie. Stassie this is Maggie. She's been dying to meet you since forever" he says. "He's lying, hi by the way it's nice to met you" I smiled. She smiled back "hi, well me and Sammy are gonna go play FIFA and whoever loses has to eat a bunch of salt. Wanna join?" She asks, "no thanks I'll watch and record Sammy eating the salt" I laugh, "I'm not loosing" he says, "yes you are" we both say.

|After Playing FIFA|

"Sammy, you salty?" I ask. He glares at me. "Stop being so salty" Stas said. We laugh at him and he starts licking the plate of salt. "I hate both of you. You cheated Stassie" he says, "I did not" they start having an argument about who cheated or stuff like that.

I felt someone staring at me so I turned around to see Cameron looking at me. I look back and hair ignore him. "Hey wanna meet Ky" Kylie asked. "Can I?!" I ask excited. "Yeah I'll bring her down" she said and went upstairs to get Ky. When she came back down she had Ky in her hands. She was literally so cute. "She's so cute" I say, "thanks" she said handing me Ky so I can carry her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ky is Kylie's dog btw.

Edited 12|29|17