Chapter 39: 5sos

*Maggie's point of view*
I flinched at the boys touch and backed away. "What?" Carter asks "nothing I-I, it's nothing" mahogany looks at me and hugs me along with Madison. "I can't do this" I whisper "I have to leave" they let go of me and look at me "no, that's too far Margaret" Mahogany says sternly "it is, you can't leave" and with that little comment it coughs the boy's attention.

"What?" Shawn looks at me and tries to hug me "Shawn don't please" look at him in the eyes. "Y-You're scared. Maggie I'm not gonna hurt you, we aren't gonna hurt you" he says. "I just can't okay. Don't you guys have a show?" I ask "Tay cancelled it when I said you remembered" he mumbled. "M-Madison can we just go talk outside or something" I suggest "let's go to the park" Madison says I nod and walk down the hall to get out of the bus "you're wearing a sports bra and short-shorts Maggie" Mark says "who cares." I shrug and open the door to open the door. I step out and there aren't a lot of fan girls. We take some pictures and continue walking to the park.

"But you can't just leave" Mahogany says "easy for you to say you never got beaten up by Madison Beer and the rest of the boys" I say, Madison looks down in embarrassment and I shake my head "I already mad-" I got cut off by my phone ringing, Trish, it was my manager "hello?" I say "I heard you remember everything now so, I have good news. Five Seconds Of Summer need an opening for their show and I said you could do it. But I need an answer in a week the least because if you won't answer, they might give this spot to Madison Beer. Whoever that ugly girl is. So, think about it" she says all preppy "oh, I will think about it thanks for calling me, I'll give you an answer soon" I smile and hang up. "My manager" I say to them answering their question look.

I walked inside the bus ready to tell the boys. "Maggie we need to talk no girls just you" Nash says. I nod and sit down in between Taylor and Hayes. Hayes gives me a hug resting his head on my shoulder. I smile and look at him. "Okay talk I feel uncomfortable" I tell Nash "we wanted to apologize to you for what we did in high school. We heard- well Shawn told us that you wanted to leave the group. And I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable with. So if you want to leave just do it" he says smiling at me. "Okay well I don't know how to answer that. Thank you for apologizing to me and I have some news. My manager called and said that Five Seconds Of Summer need an opening act and I need to reply in one weeks. I'm taking the offer guys" I say slowly looking at all of them. "You're leaving?" Hayes asks but already knowing the answer for it.

"Yeah Hayes. I'm sorry" I went to hug him but he stood up and left the bus. "I have some news" Nash says holding Hayes and putting him in one of the bunks. "I'm leaving MagCon" he says "what!" Everyone screams "buddy think about this you can't leave" Cameron says.

"I've made my decision. I'm sorry" he says and leaves the bus.