Chapter 34: Buss Tours

*Maggie's point of view*
We all walked outside, still being recorded by Nash, and looked at the bus. It had a big MagCon sign on it. It looked nice. "I go in first" I say opening the bus door.

I looked around showing the camera

I looked around showing the camera. "And here we have the bunks. Pretty cute right. Here is the game room and the t.v room. And if we walk back to the front of the bus you can see living room and kitchen. And okay yeah bye" I say jumping on a bunk. "Where's my boyfriend?" I ask no one in particular "bringing your bags in."

Cam answers "oh okay" I laugh and look down at my phone. A minute later I heard "baby?" and someone slid my curtain. "oh, hey Shawn" I smile "hey" he looks at my phone, "what are you doing?" I ask hiding my phone "someone likes Justin Bieber?" He teases "I don't like him. I love him" I snickered. "He's going to Kylie's party tomorrow night" he informs "is he really?!" I scream and hit my head on the little television. "Ow" I whimper "you okay" Shawn laughs. I push him and he falls out of the bed.

Keep in mind I'm on the third bunk up. "My arm, s- help help help. Ow this hurts" I look over to see that he landed on my suit case. "I'll get you ice" I say running to the kitchen and getting ice. I walk back to him "does it still hurt?" "Just give me the damn ice!" He screams "what, here. Shawn I'm sorry did it hurt you that bad?" "What do you think?" He places the ice on his arm and I walk away to the living room. "Hello Maggie" Nash comes with the Camera again. "Hi Nash" I snicker "where you going?" "To Panera Bread" I answer and grab my wallet and phone. "I wanna come" Madi says "then come, I need company". "Hey I was gonna come but I guess only the girls can go and me and the other boys have a boys day" he sticks his tongue out at me. "Stupid. Madi get Mahogany" she gets Mahogany and we head out to Panera Bread.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am so sorry for not updating I have been watching Marina Joyce videos all day lol. I don't know why. Okay so I'll update like 3 times tomorrow promise. K bye 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂