Chapter 3: One Year Later

Song Of The Chapter:
One Dance by Drake
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Maggie's P.O.V

It has been a year since I moved to California and I'm seventeen, I still live in California but I moved out of my mom's house. I'm now in my own apartment with Mark. Sibling goals, I know.

Madison is twenty-one and she lives in a house with her new boyfriend. I guess I should give an intro again? I mean it's the proper thing to do.

So since I started YouTube I became Internet Famous on YouTube and this app called Vine. I have around eight hundred thousand subscribers on YouTube, one million followers on Instagram and around three million on Twitter.

I still look the same as when I got my makeover, so I don't look totally different but a little grown up. "So Mark, any new music coming?" I asked. Mark become a dj so I mean that's pretty cool he also sings and writes songs, well more like raps.

He looked at me and shrugged "I'm not sure, I need to talk to Brandon" Brandon is his manager. (A/n: this is the only time you will ever hear about 'Brandon')

I nodded and went on my laptop and started to checked my emails, something I have to do very often. I started scrolling when I saw an email from someone named Bart Bordelon. I clicked on it and started reading.

Hello Maggie Lindemann,

I am the creator and c.e.o of MagCon, I have seen your videos and I have to say, I love your videos and personality. You're always having meet and greets for your fans and so I would love to have you on our next shown in Los Angeles California. Magcon is a meet and greet convention. It's also a mix of a concert where you meet all your fans, take pictures and recurve gifts. The show will be on June 12 on Friday. If you would like to come along, your brother would be someone great to be on this tour and so you are more than welcomed to come. Answer back as soon as you can, if you can come you can meet us on June 11 at 5:30 I know it's a little bit early but we do a lot of things. If you are interested, make sure to contact me at 717-456-3290. If you come, I will decide after the show if your a permanent men ever of the family along with your brother.

Thank you,
Bart Bordelon

"Mark come look at this. Some guy named Bart wants us to go in his tour. It's called Magcon it sound really cool" he walks over to me and reads the email and starts to smile.

"This is big I think we should go. It's tomorrow we should definitely go. It sounds like so much fun" he says. "I'll get back to him" I say grabbing my phone to text him.

Maggie: hey Bart this is Maggie and Mark Lindemann. Since the show is tomorrow I would love to come and see how everything goes. It should be a fun experience. Text me back when you can.

Bart: hey guys! I'm excited to know that you're coming so, I already have rooms settled. Maggie you will be rooming with Mahogany and Mark will room with some of the boys. The hotel you will come to is Beverly Hills Hotel. It's the best hotel there is make sure to text me when you get there so I can tell you what room to go too.

When I stopped texting Bart I turned to Mark and looked at him weirdly "so how many boys and girls are there?" I ask. I should have researched first.

"It says here they're eight or nine boys and one girl" I nod "oh and you aren't allowed to see pictures I want it to be a surprise" I say. "I hate surprises" he wines.

I shrug my shoulders "I don't care you are waiting just like me"

|10:34 pm|