Chapter 18: Hide away

|Maggie"s P.O.V|

"It's called hide away, very nice song to me" I chuckle a little and get ready to sing.

"Taking me high up where I've never been before I'm holding it back, just one sec, I won't be long You're just a hideaway, you're just a feeling" I start singing. I wrote this song like five days ago, it was really nice I don't know where it came from, I wasn't really in love or anything five days ago.

I finish and everyone claps and cheers as usual. I run backstage, "who was this song about?" Shawn says hugging me, "let me think. I really don't know, I wrote it like five days ago" I laugh. "I thought it was maybe about me" he smirks half joking, "Hahaha very funny Shawn it wasn't about you, trust me" I smirk lightly.

"Sooner or later I'll have my own song babe" he winks and walls away. Did he just leave me here alone, standing like an idiot? I shake my head and go where I was supposed to be.

"Guys let's end the show with a dance" Cameron says into the mic, we were all on stage and we clapped "what song what dance Cameron" Mahogany smiles into the mic, "I'm thinking-" he stops and gives her some sort of signal. A song starts playing then.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" I laughed loudly as the boys started dancing really weirdly, the song then changed to red nose and I clapped. I started dancing to it and everyone laughed and clapped.

A few minutes later we said our goodbyes to everyone and hugged as many people as we could. "Guys this has been really good I'm really happy to be here and thank you boys for making this a great experience" I say and smile at them, we all hug each other and leave.

•••
Edited 12|29|17 ✔️ (I completely changed the ending of this chapter and added a lot of things because it was horrible)