Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

     "Doesn't fit!" I yelled. I was in the dressing room, trying on dresses. I was trying to find the prefect one for the Prom, but so far, I had no luck. I yanked off the tight red dress, tossing it in the pile of dresses that didn't fit. I slipped back on my loose Taylor Swift T-shirt, and opened the door to the changing room.

     "Mom, none of them fit!" I told her, as she handed me three more dresses. 

     "Just try these on. You have to remember, this is last minute.  All the good dresses are gone." She told me. "We'll keep looking until we find the right one."

     I sighed, closing the door. I tore off my shirt again, and picked up the first dress in the pile. It was a deep purple one, with sequins around the waist like a belt. First, I unzipped the back of it, before sliding it over my head. This dress, (Unlike the others) went over my chest easily. But of course it got stuck at my belly. I tried to pull it down, but the waist was made way too tight. So, I gave up and took it off.

     "First one doesn't fit!" I shouted to my mom, as I tossed that one in the pile too. I grabbed the second one, this one was light blue with no straps. I pulled it on, but this one got stuck at my chest. I tried to pull down, but it wouldn't go. it was obviously a dress for a petite girl, and right now I wasn't even close to petite. So, I dropped it on top of the purple one. "Second one of course doesn't fit!" I growled. Why had I even agreed to go to the stupid prom?

     I slowly picked up the third dress, it was a light green and puffed out at the bottom, it had poofy straps, and the top had very strange material on it. I gave it a look of disgust and threw it in the pile.

     "The third one looks like puke!" I called to my mom, as I slipped back on my top. I opened the door once it was completely on. Just as I did I saw who was looking at dresses a little ways away from the dressing rooms. Ashley, and her gang. 

      "Oh, look who it is." Ashley hissed, when she saw me. "Someone looking for some new clothes to cover up that hideous stomach of your's?"

     "Say one more thing about my baby, and you'll have a hideous face." I shot at her. I was not in the mood for her to make fun of me for being pregnant.

     "Anna just ignore them, and they'll leave you alone." My mom whispered to me, of course it sounded like something Zach would say.

     "I see now..." She smiled. "Your shopping for a dress with your mom. What are you taking her to prom, has Zach got tired of dating trash?"

     "Has Eric gotten tired of dating a whore?" I glared at her. I didn't care if people told me to ignore her, she was not going to get away with saying stuff like that about my daughter and my boyfriend.

     "Why are you talking about yourself?" One of Ashley's gang said. I was pretty sure her name was Whitney or something.

     Ashley gave Whitney a glare that said that only she was suppose to talk. Whitney looked down, obeying Ashley. What a slave.. I thought.

     "You girls need to leave." My mom said, and I mentally slapped myself for letting her.

     Ashley laughed. "Why, are you gonna call our parents, we are so scared!" Her gang starting laughing with her.

     "Why don't you go ruin someone else's life?" I said snidely.

     "Happily." She said sacastically, as she turned and walked away, her gang following her.

    "Let's just leave." I told my mom when I saw Ashley leave out the doors of the store.

     "But you need a dress for tomorrow." My mom protested. 

     "I don't even see why I should go!" My voice rose. "We can't find a dress, because I'm freaking fat!" 

     "Sweetheart..." My mom started.

     "No, let's leave. I'm done!" Just as I was going to walk away, one of the employees walked up. She was an older woman, with brown hair in a messy bun. 

     "Do you need a dress?" She asked me.

     "Yes, she does." My mom said, before I could say no.

     "Well, I have the prefect one in the back, I'm sure it'll fit you just right, if you want to come and get it." She pointed towards a door that said 'Employees only' on it. 

     "Uh..." I looked towards my mom, and she nodded. "Sure..."

     "I'm just gonna clean up these dresses while you get it." My mom told the lady. The lady nodded and had me follow her to the back.

     Once we got in there, the first thing I noticed was that it was super dusty. There was boxes everywhere, and dresses hanging on every possible rack. We walked over to one of the rack that had plastic over the dresses. The lady started sorting through them, and it seemed like forever when she finally pulled out one. 

     "Come on, you can try it on." She said as we headed out of the back room. I walked over to the changing rooms, where my mom was just finishing putting back the dresses. The woman handing me the dress and I hurried in the changing room I had been using. I was ready to get out of this store, I was pretty sure this dress wouldn't even fit.

     Carefully I pulled the dress out of the plastic, and gasped. It was silky black, with gorgeous short sleeves, the top was shaped perfectly and it looked like a model would wear it. I yanked off my shirt, and slowly put on the dress. Surprisingly it easily fell down my chest and stomach. It ended just above the knees, and it was completely comfortable. Looking in the mirror, it looked even more amazing. It shaped my body perfectly, and even though you could see my belly, it didn't stand out like a lot of shirts I wore did. It looked amazing.

     "Does it fit?" My mom asked, standing right outside the door.

     "It's prefect." I breathed. I opened the door, so I could show her, and she just stared.

     "You are definitely getting it." She said after a couple of minutes.

__________________________________________________

A/N Okay, so I know this isn't the best chaper, and I'm sorry for that. But I hope you like it, and tell me what you think! :)