Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I awoke, but didn't open my eyes. I remembered what happened, but I kept wishing that when I opened my eyes I'd be in my own bed. That wish didn't come true, because when I opened my reluctant eyes I saw that I was in a basement. The floor was hard, the walls were plain and there was nothing in this room except for the stairs with a door. I can get out! I thought as I forced my legs to stand, but as I tried to move something tugged at my leg. Looking down I saw there was a metal band closed around my ankle with a chain coming from it. Following that chain I saw it was only like seven inches long, and it was attached to a wall. 

Tugging at it, I realized I didn't see Julia. Quickly looking around I found her, slowly awaking, in a corner across the room. She too had a chain on her ankle.

"Julia!" I called to her. She took in the surroundings like I did then she tried to break the metal chain, it wouldn't budge. 

"Anna!" Tears started to fall down her face like earlier. "What do we do?" 

"I don't know, but I do know I want this chain off." I yanked as hard as I could, but the metal ring was firmly around my ankle.  I stood to my feet and pulled with all my might.  The only thing I accomplished with that was breaking the skin around the metal brace. Blood leaked down my foot and onto the floor.

"Anna, stop!" Julia gasped at the sight of the blood. "Your hurting yourself!"

"It's okay, just a bit of blood that's all." I told her falling back onto the floor, wiping at the blood with my hands. The hard floor was filthy, but that didn't bother me. I smeared the blood across my pants, and sat there staring at Julia as she cried. "Julia, It will be fine. I don't know what to do... yet, but I find out something to do. Okay?"

Nodding she looked at the door. "If only we could gets these off..." She motioned at the chains. "Then we could try to get away... wait! My cellphone!" She checked her pockets, and around her, but couldn't find her phone. I checked for mine too, but both were missing. 

I leaned my back against the wall, my mind swarming. What was I suppose to do, just sit here? That was not something that I could easily do. I scanned my eyes around the room for any weak points. The basement was pretty empty, except for some cobwebs and dust. The floor and walls were almost the same color,  and the staircase was old and rusty. 

Just then I heard the door clicking open. Looking up I saw the man who kidnapped us walk in.  He had light brown hair with bright blue eyes, his body was muscular and he dressed like someone who was very hard to figure out. I stared at him with hate. 

"Well, well.... look who finally woke. Had a fun fight?" He asked me with a nasty grin.

"Screw you." I whispered. 

"I think I'm gonna have some fun.... with you." He said walking over to Julia, brushing her hair out of her face, she shook like crazy. Her eyes glistened with tears.

"Don't touch her!" I screamed. "Please..."

"Oh, so we have a screamer over here don't we?" He asked as he turned my way.

"Please.... don't touch her. Don't hurt her, or anything.... you can do anything you want to me,  just leave her...." Tears ran down my face, I was afraid. For the first time in a very long time, I was afraid. 

"So, if I don't touch her, you'll let me do whatever I want with you?" He asked, his grin getting wider and wider.

I hesitated, looking at Julia she looked back shaking her head. She didn't want me to do this for her, but I didn't care. "Yes..." I looked away.

He laughed as he slowly made his way over to me, bending down he touched my face, forcing it upward so I had to look at him. "I'm going to make you regret saving your friend from me, and your going to regret it bad." I took a deep breath, I knew what was going to happen next. I was going to be raped.