~1~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR READING MY STORY

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO I CAN WRITE MORE

THANKS!!

OH CRAP... I THINK I LIKE THE GUY I HATE

Chapter 1

"Thank god! I hate Mondays!" I complained to my best friend as we walked out of last period.

Kirsten gave a breezy laugh, 'Jasmine, you say that everyday... By the way, what happened yesterday after I left?'

'Hmm... Let's see... nothing that doesn't normally happen. I got into another argument with Kevin.'

'Again? Gosh! What was it about this time? No wait lemme guess. Um... actually I'm totally clueless; I think you guys have argued about everything possible.'

I laughed. 'Ok and don't tell me that I'm crazy coz it is totally an arguable topic the way he took it.'

Kristen sighed, 'just tell me.'

'Ok this time it was about whether basketball was better or netball.'

'Huh! Now don't get me wrong but that is fucking stupid!'

I sighed, 'I know right but. Ok you now we had the party, so obviously he was invited considering the fact that our parents are friends and our brother are best friends. Well anyway he came over and you know how he disappeared for a while right. So after you left I got bored and decided to go and shoot a few hoops and there he was-'

'Hey stop you guys have you finished your convo coz I'm going home.' My brother shouted from the window of his car.

'Oh right yea, bye Kristen.' I shouted as I ran towards my brother's car.

'Yea bye Jasmine, cya at soccer training!'

'Man you guys could talk forever!' David exclaimed.

'Shut up.'

He laughed shaking his head and drove off.

My brother David is 18 years old two years older than me and has light brown hair with brown eyes. He's 6'1 and although he's so tall he prefers to play sports like soccer and is the captain of the soccer team, for which I am glad. If my brother had joined the basketball team I would have shot him.

Now me my name is Jasmine Amelia Jones I'm 5'7 (yea I come from a relatively tall family) I'm 16. I have long straight black hair and dark brown eyes. I attend the co-ed school in my area (we have a girls school and a boys school) my parents had considered sending me to the single sex school but I protested and since both of my sibling went to the co-ed they caved. I'm a weird kinda girl as much as I like shopping and new clothes and stuff, I absolutely love cars especially fast cars I have no idea but I have this weird obsession with fast cars and cos of that my dad promised me that when I got my license he would get me a Maserati Granturismo, my favourite car of all time! One other thing you should know about if nothing else, I loooooooove sports I go swimming 3 morning a week, I have dance lessons twice a week, not to mention soccer and netball training and games. So if there is one fact you should know it's that I love sports.

My brother pulled into the garage of our 3 story house and parked his car in between my dad's Porsche and my sisters 2003 BMW M6 (that she got as a gift from my parents for starting uni). One thing you should know about my family- we all love cars, I guess it just runs in the blood, we love good fast cars. The weird thing is that we've never had a problem affording them I mean my dad's an internationally recommended architect and although he's out travelling a lot he tries to limit his work so he can spend time with our family, my mum works as a doctor at the local hospital. So I guess I come from a family intellectually advanced people.