~Chapter Three~

Edited!

 Chapter 3:

Hunter:

She threw herself out of a window! In a two-storey house! I felt our mate connection rip also so I could no longer feel her emotions. The problem with that was I could still fill any physical pain she was in. The males were left with that. But even if we still had the mate bond I could still feel her pain and anything that was Kali. But now I was left with anything physical but she couldn’t feel a single thing from me.

I called Josh up here immediately and he read the note then ripped it to shreds. He too obviously regretted everything we did to her. But now it was too late and we wouldn’t be able to track her down cause she no longer had a connection with me or the pack. I couldn’t believe it! She was gone.

Kali:

This is it. A fresh start. A new life. 

I would get a job and make a living. I didn’t even feel an ounce of emotion towards what I just did. Only pride in the fact I did it and hatred towards them for making me have to. I was now free of The Black Moon Pack.

I would have to live in the woods until I had enough money to buy an apartment. But that didn’t faze me one bit. I would train myself and become strong. Then if I ever saw my pack again I would kill them all…starting with Hunter.

*2 years later….*

Hunter:

The bags under my eyes were evident and my Beta Josh was worried. Of course all of us were worried. We hadn’t seen Kali in 2 years. I was now 19 and full Alpha of the pack. Josh was also full Beta. But I’d lost my Mate and we feared she was dead. A small girl like her wouldn’t last.

A problem with being Alpha was I couldn’t mourn losing my mate. I had a pack to run, and attacks from rouges were getting more frequent and I feared our pack was on the hit list. 

So we trained extensively, preparing for any attack.  But still my thoughts always wondered to Kali. No matter what, I regretted my rejection and hated myself for it, even my wolf held a little hatred for me. He longed our mate. But we lost her and no matter how much we searched we couldn’t find her. Which lead us to the conclusion she was dead.

While training I heard many rumours of one rouge that seemed particularly threatening.  They were a white wolf, which was very rare, and any one to come across them ended up dead. Everyone seemed on edge from this rouge wolf. Even I, but I couldn’t let my pack know that. Instead I tried to focus on training them all.