~Chapter Ten~

Chapter 10.

 Edited by an amazing person! My editor! the saviour!

Please don’t advertise stories on here, its rude. Thank you.

 Kali:

The sun was shining brightly in my room/prison. It was hot, and I was sweaty. Luckily, everyone was busy; otherwise, I would be getting a lot of inappropriate comments about it. Groaning, I shut my eyes and let myself get lost in thought.

I hadn’t been a wolf for ages. I missed it heaps. I hadn’t seen the forest for ever, and I knew I was fired from my job. Hunter had quit his so he could watch me. So now I kind of regretted getting expelled now.  It doesn’t matter though. I didn’t know any of the stuff they were teaching.

I was snapped from my thoughts as I heard someone come up the stairs. I was ready to snarl at Hunter but it wasn’t him. It was Stacey. She sneered at me. I just rolled my eyes and dragged myself out of bed and growled at Stacey. She pulled at bored mask onto her face, but I could see in her eyes the fear. Ha. Look at me now biatch.

“Well, well, well, look at the freak in a cage,” she sneered. “Gotta say, can’t believe we didn’t think of that sooner.”

I threw myself at the door, ignoring the pain. I snarled at Stacey with complete animal rage. She took a step back, smirking, but I could still see the fear in her eyes.

 “Down, mutt, or I’ll have to call animal control,” she said.

 I snort. “Why? So they can take you away? Aw, Stacey, doesn’t feel so down on yourself. You’re not a dog. I would say cow, but that’d be an insult to cows everywhere,” I said, smirking.

 She reached her hand through the door and slapped me. I lunged and scratched her across the face. She screamed.

I laughed. 

That was when Hunter came running up the stairs. He dragged Stacey away as I began to coil in ready to lunge for the kill.

“Stop,” he commanded.

I could tell he was using his Alpha voice but strangely it had no effect on me.

I growled unhappily and stalked to the back of my room. Hunter sighed at me then turned to Stacey.

I heard a sound then Stacey hissed in pain.

I never took Hunter as a violent one. Major turn on.

Hot!

Hunter:

I felt Kali’s pain as she threw herself against the cage bars. I wondered why. Something or someone was stirring her up. I left the training and headed inside. When I felt pressure on my cheek I knew was being experienced by Kali; then I heard Stacey scream I began running up the stairs. I saw Kali coiling like a snake ready to strike. I pulled Stacey away before she could.

“Stop!” I said using the authority in my voice.

When Kali turned and stormed to the back of her room I spun Stacey towards me.

She licked her lips and stared at mine.

I slapped her.

“Never go near her again. Do you hear me? Never!” I commanded.