~Chapter Five~

Chapter 5:

Recap:

They managed to get it tied to a post and Michael ordered it to shift to human. It ignored him and continued snarling and growling, occasionally snapping at anyone getting to close.

 It was then I recognized this wolf.

 “Oh my god,” I murmured.

 Her blue eyes snapped to mine.

 “What have you become?” I said to her.

End recap*

Hunter:

Everyone looked at me questioningly. But she just shifted to human. And there she lay, naked and tied to a post. My whole pack gasps, except all the new wolves that didn’t know her.

I saw the smirk on her lips and the hatred in her eyes. I could also hear the growls in her throat.

“How are you, Mate?” she snarled at me.

“Kali?” I whispered still unable to believe that vicious killing rouge was actually her.

She rolled her eyes and turned to Josh.

“Hello, Brother,” she said; her voice was so cold I felt it seep through my bones, and she wasn’t even talking to me. I saw Josh shiver and wince. 

Everyone was silent, still unable to believe that Kali had turned into this.

“What’s the matter?”  She asked innocently. “Rouge got your tongue?” she laughed at her joke, but it was a cruel harsh laugh.

 I’d never heard her laugh before, but I was positive that wasn’t what it really sounded like.

Mate! Mine!! My wolf growled pining for her, for my hands to reach out and stroke her skin.  To feel our lips on hers.

I stood rooted to the spot my mind still trying to comprehend that she was here and alive and a rouge. She had changed so much in the last two years.  Her fat was gone; her hair was longer—down to her bum so it covered all of her back—her skin more tanned. Her eyes, although cruel and full of hatred, had some life in them. She was beautiful in a cruel kind of way. No matter how many times I closed my eyes and reopened them she was still there, glaring up at me. It didn’t even occur to me that out of all people in the world Kali was responsible for killing so many of her own kind.

She started hissing and snapping again, then shifted into her wolf, then back again. She was struggling against the chains. Knowing my wolf would take over and free her; I tore myself away and headed inside the pack house.

Josh followed me. We were both silent for a while. Still wrapping our minds around it. Soon, Alpha Michael came in followed by his Beta Tiger.

“We have a naked girl tied up outside in front of a bunch of guys. And not to mention she’s really hot. What are we going to do?” Tiger asked.

I growled at his comment. And Tiger gave me a funny look. It occurred to me that no one paid much attention to her first words. “How are you, Mate?”

“Get her a room and some clothes. Make sure the windows and the door has bars on it so she can’t escape. And a twenty-four hour guard outside her room,” Josh said calmly but I could tell he was shaken up by the comment also. After all, she was his sister.

Tiger left.  Michael remained.

“The packs are weary of the rouge, Alpha Hunter, how can I calm them? I ordered my men to leave only your pack remains, and they won’t listen to me unless direct orders from you,” Michael explained.

“Firstly, you can call me just Hunter. Secondly, tell my pack to leave. If they don’t you have permission to kill them.”

The Alpha nodded and left with a comment: “You can call me Mick” then he was gone from the room.

“Oh my god,” Josh breathed.

Kali:

I saw the Beta of the Shadow Pack emerge from the house. He unwrapped my chains from the post but kept them on me. Then he led me through the pack house and up the flight of stairs. He headed down the hallway and shoved me in a room, which just happened to be the one next door to Hunter’s. There were bars on the windows and the door was a jail cell door.

Well at least I got windows this time,I thought to myself. The Beta took the chains off me and handed me some clothes. I smelt Hunter on them, so they belonged to him. I was going to protest then remembered the leering eyes of the other pack members. I slipped on his shirt and boxers. Oh god this is going to turn a few heads. I didn’t even have a bra or pair underwear.

I headed over to the bed and I heard a weird scraping behind me. I looked down at my ankle. That sneaky bugger, he chained my ankle to a metal post on the four-poster king size bed. Oh well, least I’m living in luxury. The chain was heavy but long enough for me to reach my bathroom connected to my room.

I fell onto the bed and just stared at the ceiling for hours. I got lost in my thoughts, but not lost enough to sense a presence at my cell’s door. It was Hunter. He stayed far away from the bars on my door, too scared to get close. I saw him take in my clothes, and I could smell how turned on he was. I rolled my eyes.

I looked at my chain and shook my ankle, drawing his attention to it. “Kinky,” I said. 

I saw a faint smile twitch at his lips.

“Can’t believe you gave me windows this time, what happened? My old room taken?” I said with a smirk.

This got to him and I saw his fists clench into balls. I sauntered over to the door, both my hands wrapping around a bar each, my chain scraping behind me.

 Then I leant forward. “Kill me, Hunter,” I said.

 That snapped him out of it

“What!?” he asked his voice full of shock.

“Kill me. You hunted me down to kill me, so why am I not dead yet?” I question, my eyes narrowing on him like they narrow at prey.

“No,” was all he said.

My nostrils flared “Why not? Because I’m your mate? Because I’m a girl? None of that went through my mind as I slaughtered your pack one by one,” I hissed.

He winced.

“Come on, Hunter! It didn’t bother you before! Every time you hurt me, did you ever feel an ounce of regret? Did you?” I screamed.

He said nothing.

I lunged.

A/N:  come on guys continue with the entries!

Did you like this chapter?

i picked this song because i thought it suited Kali's new personality :)

Vote

Comment

Fan!

Thanks guys chapter 6 will be up soon.