~Chapter Eighteen~

Chapter 18.

Cover page winner announced at end of chapter!

Kali:

Sobs wracked my body as I watched Hunter walk away. No! He couldn’t so this to me! To us!

I kept on screaming his name in despair. He can’t kill me! He’ll kill himself in the process.

“HUNTER!” I kept screaming.

I could see the sun through my window. It was nearly time.

I curled myself up in a ball on the floor and wept. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

I was awaken by the sound of my bar door opening and banging loudly on my wall.

That’ll leave a mark.

Then I saw the figure towering over me. Hunter. He grabbed me roughly by my arm and yanked me up. My legs wouldn’t respond so he ended up dragging me outside into the centre of the yard in front of the whole pack.

“Hunter! Hunter, don’t do this! I love you” I whispered frantically to him.

He ignored me and dropped me roughly onto my knees.

I bowed my head as the tears fell down my face.

Hunter:

She just sat there. On the ground with her head bowed. I could tell she was crying. Her hands were cuffed together but her ankles were free. Somehow I knew she wouldn’t run.

My wolf growled inside me. He hated this idea. I ignored him and picked up the gun.

I put in the bullet and turned off the safety. I aimed it at my dead mate walking.

I have to kill her. She is rouge, rogues are dangerous.

But she’s also your mate. And you love each other.

I ignored the voice in my head and adjusted my aim.

“Kali! No I won’t let them do this!” a voice said behind me. I turned to face Jake.

He was struggling against Tiger and Michael to try and stop me.

I saw Kali staring at him, the tears still dripping down her face. Then her gaze was fixed on me.

I felt myself crumble inside. I loved her no matter what. No.

I re-aimed and fired. Jake shouted out, as did Josh and Sam. I heard Kali scream.

Kali fell to the grass. I dropped the gun and ran to her. She was gasping for air.

 Don’t kill me!!!!!!

Ok Imma leave you hanging there and see what you guys come up with.

Time to announce cover comp winners!!!!!!!

First a reminder of the prizes: 3rd place gets read and vote on their story of their pick. 2nd place gets read comment and vote! 1st place gets read comment vote on all their stories and dedication for next chapter. If you want to see the entered covers, from the winners the links are beside their names.

Ok time to announce winners:

3rd place is: thereader500! http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/maryssamarie2/?

2nd place: IrishRiver http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd476/Racistbadger/images-2-2.jpg

And finally!

1st place: LittleMissObsessive http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxdi0mtrEM1r0m181o1_400.jpg

Well down to everyone that entered, I loved them all! I loved them all the more since you guys actually bothered to enter! No matter how bad you may think it is the thought and the try is what I love the most!

That’s it for me! Xx bye guys