~ Chapter Twenty-One~

Chapter 21.

Lol guess what people? This isn’t actually the climax!!!!!!! Suckers!! Jokes I love you guys.

WARNING! SERIOUS STUFF AHEAD!!! MAJOR SERIOUS.

Kali:

Long time no rape” he snarled. I tried and failed to hide the cringe that caused within me.

And the word caused me to lose focus as I felt the anger crumble into the fear and horror which I developed over the two years I was separated from my mate. The world was harsh, Trent was an example of that. My concentration crumbled and Trent took his chance. He lunged at me. I wasn’t ready and he took me down.

He snarled at me gnashing his teeth closer to my neck. “I’m not gonna kill you, I still want to have some fun” I shivered at the way he said fun. I knew his version of fun. I wasn’t one for it.

Before I knew it my mind left the fight in front of me and went back almost a year ago. I told Hunter that Jake was my first. I lied. Trent was. He found me on the street starving and hungry. He took me in and nursed me back to health and gained my trust. We went partying out with his friends. I had probably one drink, maybe not even that but I still felt its effects. I was only young after all. He was laughing with his friends and I could barely stand upright. He said his goodbyes and took my hand, he began walking me home. I was pretty out of it and I didn’t notice until he pushed me against a wall that we had turned off into a dark alley or something. He began fumbling with my clothes. My skirt came off along with my shirt. He literally ripped off my underwear. He shoved two fingers inside me, I screamed. I heard him moan. Tears began to fall down my cheeks as I sobbed. I watched him remove his pants as I was still too weak to fight him off. I watched him jack off and felt a surge of pure hate towards him. I gained some courage and started cursing at him and tried to fight my way free. He slapped me hard. I lost all fight then. He removed his fingers from me and then shoved his dick inside me. I screamed in agony as he moaned and groaned and thrust as fast as he could. The pain was too much to bear. And I blacked out.

Even after that night, he still wasn’t finished with me. He held me hostage and beat me senseless and raped me at LEAST 3 times a day. I hated myself even more then when Hunter abused me. I felt even weaker then when I did when I lived with the pack. Until I managed to find the fight in me. That took over a year. I found Jake then. I convinced him to rid me of the dirt inside me caused by Trent. Even if it still caused me pain. And I felt sick at the thought of Jake touching me that way. I felt sick at the thought of anyone touching me for those two years. That’s what drove me to the viciousness and how I could kill Hunters pack so easily. They were all men.

I felt a sting. Trent hit me. I snarled at him. I was feeling myself slip into that weakness from the last two years of my life. But I couldn’t let Trent see that.

I just couldn’t .i bared my white teeth at him and growled as viciously as I could. I saw that flash of fear in his eyes causing me to smirk mentally. That fear gave me the advantage. I snapped at him and as he jerked back I kicked him in the stomach and pushed him off me and into a nearby tree. I got myself onto all fours again fast. And then I charged at him. What I did next would make even a serial killer cringe away and give him nightmare for a month. I ripped at every part of his exposed flesh and tore out all his fur. I ripped of his ear with my teeth and scratched him in the eyes. I clawed his tail with my paws until it was tinged red and ripped at it some more with my teeth. I clawed his paws to shreds. He was on the verge of unconsciousness but I didn’t let him. He was gonna be awake for my big finally. I kicked him hard onto his back. There I scratched out his stomach. He howled in pain and then was out.

I ran then. As far and as fast as possible. The further away I could get to him the better. I paid no attention in which direction I ran but I’m pretty sure it was opposite my territory. I didn’t care. My wolf tears fell hard and fast making it hard to see. As if to prove my point I ran head first into a tree. I collapsed to the ground in a weak and disoriented heap. I howled my pain and suffering as loud as my energy would allow me.

And it was there Hunter found me.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ok. I know you guys must want to murder me but hey an upload right? I know I didn’t upload when I actually wanted to but I seriously got really really side tracked. But my excuses are lame so I wont bore you with them. Not that many of you actually READ my authors NOTE! Just to catch more attention imma do something totes random…………………………

………………………GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok done :D anyways. I was wondering if you guys maybe wanted bonus chapters on Kali’s two years away from her HOT as mate? Yeah? No? I’ll probably still do it anyways but still I value your opinions and ideas. I was considering a SEQUEL but I’m not too sure. Let me know if you want one. But I might not do it so don’t get your hope up kayo? I’m not too happy with this upload and I hate the way I wrote it. So below my usual standard. I’m SO SORRY!! ;’’’( 

PLEASE READ. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BUT IT WOULD REALLY MEANT A LOT TO ME.

I really need to tell you guys this. I seriously love all the comments I’m receiving from you all! I know like everyone says that. THIS STUFF COMES FROM MY HEART. I’m an incredibly shy and quiet person and really anti social. I don’t really come across as that on here I know but that’s because it’s a site where I can be who I want to be on here and not worry about any consequences. I mean like I go to a school of 900 something girls (no boys, ikr! Kill me now) and half of them (even people in my class) haven’t even heard me speak. I’m a total loner and sit by myself in the library every break reading. I tell my friends back at my old school that I’m having an awesome time…well it’s a lie. Sorry guys. But back to the point.  As you have gathered I’m a shy self conscious person with no confidence or self esteem. These comments literally make me feel stronger as if I can get through anything all because you guys believe I’m a ok writer. I love you guys would stop and write a comment at then end of chapters all just to show me you enjoys my story. Even if it’s a simple thing as really good keep going etc. these comments literally make me stronger to get through this new school where I have no friends and little association with my parents. THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT COMMENT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. IF I EVER PUBLISH A BOOK, I WILL SERIOUSLY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY! You give me the strength to go on. So thank you.

DID YOU GUYS KNOW I SERIOUSLY HAVE A IDOL ON THIS WEBSITE… like a fave author who I wish I was as good as. I would literally have a seizure if she fanned me and talked to me on here. It would be like a dream come true. She is a seriously TALENTED writer. Wanna know who my wattpad idol is????? She is: iluvdaisychain. The author of APK and APK sunken treasure. I love her stories I have read them over twice. I would die if she messaged me. but i doubt she would read my story. but oh well ill continue dreaming :D Ok im done. Bye!

Ok enough from me. Sorry bout that long authors note.

VOTE COMMENT!

XX Alice.