~Chapter Twenty~

Chapter 20.

Recap:

Hunter:

“Rogues” was all he said.

I jumped up from the bed, and ran down the stairs, Kali tearing down after me.

“Prepare for attack!!!!” I ordered the pack using the power of the Alpha. My command bellowed across the yard.

Already I could see the pairs and pairs of eyes looming at the edge of the forest.

Hunter:

I turned to Kali.

“Stay inside please, I just got you, I can’t bear to lose you” I begged her.

I saw the determined look in her eyes and already knew the answer.

“Like Hell” she said and pushed passed me, joining the rest of the pack. Through the bond I could feel her anger. It was terrifying.

Kali:

I could see them all in the darkness of the trees. The sun was setting and I would say it was rather picturesque if it wasn’t for the current circumstances. My anger rolled off me in waves, I could see Hunter felt it clearly too, and he was scared.

I picked out the leader through the mass of rogue wolves and my anger increased. That stupid, low life pompous idiotic two faced dick! I was going to kill him. I swear I told him not to! If no one killed him, I would. And it wouldn’t just be the simple murder, no I was going to tear him to shreds.

My anger caused my wolf to come to the surface and I burst forth, phasing into my pure white wolf.

I could see the rogues hesitation now, they knew who I was. I felt satisfaction at that.

I growled at them as menacingly as I could manage. I saw the rouges re-gather themselves and take a step forward.

This. Is. War.

I leant back on my hunches and snarled at them. Then I raced forward, my teeth bared. Immediately I aimed at him, my mouth going for his neck. He turned tail and ran.

Coward. My wolf scoffed as we resumed the chase.

We darted around trees as I followed his tail through the forest. I heard Hunter called me through the mind link for me to come back. But I couldn’t, I had to kill this jerk once and for all.