~Chapter Twenty-Three~

Chapter Twenty-Three

*THE LAST SECTION OF KALI’S TWO YEARS* this chapter will explain Kali’s weird eating habits and maybe other things confusing you….if there is.

Kali:

He was passed out drunk on the couch. Trent, His name caused a gag reflex. I stuffed my belongings into a small bag and hoisted it over my shoulder. I looked at Trent. He stirred.

No chances.

I grabbed one of the abandoned beer bottles and held it behind my back. I lifted my leg and kicked him as hard as I could in the balls. He was awake, screaming in pain and in anger.

“That’ll teach you from damaging me you prick” I said with that I smashed the bottle across his face and walked out of the house.

I shifted and sprinted. I left the city, the state.  I had to get as far away from him as possible. I needed to restart.

Weeks passed and I was far, far from Trent and harm. I was in the middle of the forest. I found a solution and an easy way to survive. To go rogue. I grew up and grew strong. I trained myself until I was the most feared rogue wolf known. Hunter had nothing on me. I was pure power. And I was getting my revenge.

~~

Unfortunately, I couldn’t report Trent to the police he was a werewolf, a rogue. It wouldn’t do anything if the police knocked on his door. He’d kill them all.

I was travelling on the boarder of another wolf pack. I hadn’t come across them yet unfortunately I wouldn’t mind a good fight.

The sun was beating down on me. I can’t believe no one’s attacked me yet I’m out in the open in plain sight. What is wrong here?

A growl echoed near me. I stopped and looked around, sniffing the air. A large brown wolf stood there glaring at me. I smirked mentally; it’d look pretty weird as a wolf. The wolf shifted into a human boy, my age.

“Shift” he ordered.

I barked in laughter, as if he could order me around. But I shifted into my human I hadn’t been on two legs in awhile. I stood there in front of him without clothes. He stood there taking me in.

“You have heard of me haven’t you?” I asked

He nodded still taking in my body. I’d finally filled out and lost weight. I was slim and my chest was average sized. My hair was down pass my ass. I guess you could say I was a sight to take in.

“What’s your name?” I ordered and growled when he didn’t immediately reply and still continued checking me out.

I stepped forward and slapped his chest. He looked at my face this time. “Yeah my eyes are up here” I said dryly.