~Chapter One~

A/N: Finally got an editor to fix this story up and make it a better quality read for all of you! (Que cheers and clapping all around) The amazing TheOtherKayla is the one, the only brilliant editor that is finally going to make this story a whole lot better. Yipee! 

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment!

 Chapter 1:

 Hunter:

I couldn’t wait for tomorrow night. It was my 17th birthday, the night I became Alpha of my werewolf pack and I found my mate. The pack, mainly my Beta, went to all extremes to make sure I find my mate. Organizing all the packs closest to us to come and celebrate and to bring all their females.

At the moment we were training. I was fighting my Beta, Josh. We were evenly matched but in the end I won. I always win. I always get what I want.

“Nice one Hunter! Totally the perfect Alpha” he said

 I chuckled and wiped my face with a towel. At that moment Kali, Josh’s 15-year-old sister came out of the house. I wish this were the part where I said she was beautiful blah, blah, blah but it wasn’t. She was fat and ugly. Her hair was blonde and dead only reaching her shoulders. Her clothes were rags, basically she was nothing special. 

She hurried across the field heading into the forest. Smirking to myself I nudged Josh to follow her. And so we did. 

We caught her just before she shifted into her wolf, come to think of it, I've never actually seen her wolf. She jumped when she saw us.

“Hey freak” I growled at her “Not running away are we?” 

She quickly shook her head “N-No” she stuttered tears already brimming her eyes. 

How pathetic.

“Look loser go home! You don’t have permission to go running. Go home like a good little girl and start dinner for us, Kay? Actually do it! You don’t have a choice” I growled at her 

A tear spilled down her chubby cheek and she quickly wiped it away and turned to leave. Only to fall to the ground. I saw Josh stick his foot out so she tripped. We both started laughing so hard we fell to the ground. 

Crying, the freak ran back to the house. 

Kali:

I longed to escape his cruel torture. Run away from the pack that hates me. But I couldn’t. I still hoped that one day they would wake up and see their actions and stop. Then love me like a pack should. But no matter how hard I wished it wouldn’t come true. I was their little chew toy. They’d chew me up and spit me out only to do it all over again. All because my parents died protecting me. 

As I franticly rushed to cook dinner I allowed myself to fall into the memory knowing it wouldn’t slow me down from doing my duties.

It was winter and rogue attacks were getting more frequent. The attacks were getting closer and closer to our packs location. One day I was playing in the woods. I was completely oblivious to the world around me, stuck in my own little world of pretend. I didn’t even hear it: the rustle of the bushes around me, the twigs snap as they moved in closer. It was only when I felt one’s hot breath down my neck did I turn and scream. They all growled. Just as the first leaped at me did my parents burst from the trees. One by one the rogues went down. There were only 2 left, but mum and dad were tiring and the rouges sensed that. One lashed at mum so dad tried to stop them but another collided with him before he could. He got a vicious bite to the neck but before he died he took them both out. The only problem was after that he dropped dead and he was too late to save my mum…

My brother found us then, mum and dad dead lying in a pool of their blood. And me curled in a fetal ball weeping like a pathetic wimp. He shouted at me. Saying I could of helped them, instead of doing nothing. I was the reason they died and he hated me for it. Still does ever since…

I pulled from the memory as I finished serving dinner. I set the table and placed the dishes on the table. Then I took my own small serving and went to hide in my bedroom up in the attic.

My ‘room’, if that was what you could call it, was horrible. Spider webs hung in every corner. I didn’t even have a window. My bed was a thin mattress on the floor with an old dirty blanket. Then my clothes were folded on the ground. I didn’t have any other furniture in my room, well except a candle. It was horrible living habits but it was all the pack allowed me to have. Better then sleeping outside… on the streets…. with no pack at all.

Sighing, I slowly lowered myself to the floor onto the mattress, knowing if I just flopped on it like I wanted to it would hurt…a lot. Once I was comfortable I stared at my ceiling thinking of my life. My wolf was tiny and most werewolves were huge. They didn’t train me deciding it would be a waste of time like I was a waste of air. I wasn’t allowed out of the house and couldn’t have any money. I hated my life but still no matter what, I still held the hope of them coming to love me and treating me right.

Soon I fell asleep. My food was lying cold beside me. Oh well I was fat enough as it is anyway...

The next morning I woke to darkness. But I knew it was morning because it wasn’t completely and utterly black like it would be at night. Because I didn’t have a window I didn’t have any light except what my candle would give off. But at morning it would be a bit lighter then at night because the sun would light up the world enough to get through the cracks in my attic room.

I pulled myself out of bed and crept downstairs. Immediately I set to work organizing the party I wasn’t invited to. Like it mattered though, I wasn’t Hunter’s mate, no matter how much I wished.

I’d hoped I would be alone for a while but a major hoe named Stacey came down stairs. Inside my body I cringed in fear but on the outside I did my best to pretend I didn’t know she was there. She was wearing a tight top that ended just below her large and fake chest and a plastic looking skirt that left nothing to the imagination. Her heels were black and looked so thin it could be used as a knife. A weapon I hoped she didn’t use on me. Ignoring her presence I continued preparing the food.

“Oi freak show” she hissed

I winced but said nothing. She slapped me across the face from my lack of response.

“Cow! I’m talking to you”

I whimpered as tears filled my eyes. She rolled her eyes at my weakness and gagged.

“God, you’re so ugly I can barely stand to look at you, no wonder no one likes you” She said with a cocky smirk on her red lipsticked lips (also fake).

She slapped me again and laughed as tears fell down my cheeks. She grabbed me by the hair and wrenched me back then forward, kneeing me in the gut. There she left me, on the ground, gasping for air.

A/N:

Hey guys….new story!

Do you like it? Show me you do by voting and commenting. J

I don’t really want to pick a cast for this story and leave you to imagine the characters with how you want to picture them. But if you come up with someone perfect tell me ok. And perfect songs that fit the mood for the chapters so just tell me any of them and I’ll credit you: D

See you guys enjoy the story!!!