~Chapter Two~

Edited!

 Chapter 2:

Kali:

Once I recovered I pulled myself off the ground and surveyed my injuries. My stomach had a large purple bruise on it. Normally wolves healed fast but for some reason that didn’t apply to me so I was left with an aching stomach for the rest of the day.

I finished preparing the food for tonight’s party then escaped into the bathroom. There I stood in the mirror and watched myself as I cried. I know I shouldn’t take Stacey’s insults to heart, I mean look at her, but it was true. It was proved to me as I stood in the mirror. My blonde hair looked dead while Stacey’s has a glossy shine. My blue eyes had no life in them while Stacey’s were always twinkling with mischief. I was really fat, all over my body there was rolls and my cheeks were huge and chubby, while Stacey looked like a super model. I didn’t even have any pretty clothes. Although Stacey is older then me by two years, I’m 15 she’s 17, I wished I was like her…even if she hated me.

Once I finally managed to get some control over my tears I stepped out of the bathroom…and straight into Hunter.

Hunter:

I’m just walking up the hallway going to my room when the little freak steps into my path. Luckily I manage to avoid touching her. 
I see her cringe ready for me to hit her or something but before I could my wolf comes to the surface. Mine! It growls.

Oh god no! That little creep is my mate!

I told my wolf no but it just growled at me and said Mate. Oh god I think I’m going to throw up.

“Move ugly!” I growl at her.

She winces and tears flow out of her eyes. God what is this girl some kind of fountain? She never stops crying. My wolf growls at the insult but I ignore him. Instead I try to avoid touching her. As she tries to move past me she stumbles like the klutz she is and my wolf acts on instinct to protect her and catches her fall. Kali looks at me with fresh tears glistening in her eyes.

“Your my mate” she whispers.

“No I’m not! I’ll never be your mate! Have you seen yourself in the mirror you pathetic freak?” I yell at her.

She begins to cry “No Hunter! We’re mates don’t be like that!” she says softly and I feel myself being pulled in by her voice. I wrench myself back.

“No. I reject you as my mate” I growl and with that I walk off.

But as I leave I feel her heartbreaking and the hatred from my wolf towards me…

Kali:

“Your my mate” I whisper.

“No I’m not! I’ll never be your mate! Have you seen yourself in the mirror you pathetic freak?” Hunter yells at me.

Slowly I feel my heart ripped to shreds at his words. My wolf howls sadly at him and whimpers.

I begins to cry “No Hunter! We’re mates don’t be like that!” I say softly

“No. I reject you as my mate” he growls and with that he walks off.

With every step he takes my wolf howls to take us back and my heartbreaks more and more. The tears fall freely now and I cry great heart wrenching sobs.

Then my brother strides down the hallway. At first I thought he was here to comfort me and show me he loved me finally but instead he sneered at me.

“Stop crying you fat ugly freak!” he said and kicked me repeatedly until I fell to the floor.

When he left I pulled myself back up and ran to my room the tears falling nonstop. I thought they would change! I thought one day they would love me! I was wrong. Even my Mate! My own mate rejected me! I used to dream of finding my mate and him pulling me into his arms and him loving me no matter what. Instead I ended up with Hunter. The anger bubbled up within me, until there were no happy feelings left. Fuck this. I was not a punching bag. 

I grabbed a bag and threw all my belongings into it. I found a piece of paper and wrote a note on it, the tears still falling. With that I ran down into the hallway and stopped dead!

There was Hunter staring at me. First I saw his lips twitch into its sneer then he saw the bag in my hands. His eyes went wide.

“Kali what are you doing?” he asks slowly taking a step towards me.

I growled…the first time in my life. He looked shocked but I saw a hint of pride in his eyes.

He tried taking another step towards me but I growled again and kicked my foot into the closest window. Then he lunged, trying to stop me. Before he could I ripped myself out of the window and with it our mate bond. Then I took off running. What Hunter didn’t know was that I was fast, and fit.

Hunter:

I couldn’t believe what I saw, so I ran to her room to check. There was nothing left except a old ratty mattress and a piece of paper folded on it. I went to pick it up and read it:

To whoever

I know you don’t care but I’m leaving. I hate you all! Especially your pathetic Alpha! And you too Brother. I want you to know that I’m never coming back. Why I waited this long I have no idea. I always hoped you guys would stop treating me this way and learn to love me but you never did and I grew tired of it.

Fuck you all.

 Kali

What have I done?

Vote comment!