~Chapter Four~

Chapter 4:

Hunter:

“It’s been happening for weeks now! Soon there will be no pack left! I want that rouge found and I want it found now!” I yelled at Josh.

He took it all, not uttering a word, letting me take out my anger on this rouge out on him. I know it was wrong, but for weeks our hunting parties have tried to take down this rare, white, rouge wolf, all ending up dead except one. I assumed that this rouge did it so one would always come back to report on what happened. It was tearing me apart. The rouge was tormenting me, and it knew it! Like it knew I was depressed and grieving over the disappearance of my mate.

Even if it has been two years a werewolf never gets over losing their mate. Many committed suicide unable to live in a world without their other half. I couldn’t do that to my pack.

“Ok that’s it! I’m calling in another pack to help with the search. This rouge is dead. I want the pleasure of killing it myself.  This is personal!” I growled. Then picked up the phone, I dialed the number to the Shadow Pack.  They didn’t live far from us, so it was easier to call them. Plus their pack was huge and feared by many.

The Beta picked up on the third ring.

“Yes, this is Alpha Hunter from the Black Moon Pack; I wish to speak to your Alpha about a rouge problem.”

Soon I was transferred to Alpha Michael.

“Yes, Alpha Hunter?”

“Would you mind if your pack came to live with mine for a while? I heard about some rouge attacks that are getting close to your territory, and I also have a rouge problem and wish to offer you sanctuary,” I say to him

“If you have a rouge problem why would my pack risk their lives to live with you when we have the same threat here?” he asked, confusion clear in his voice.

“We have one rouge; I figured both our packs combined would take it down.”

One rouge? How is a pack your size unable to kill it?” Michael asked quite shocked.

“It’s the white, rouge wolf, Alpha,” I explained.

That persuaded him. “I see. I’ve heard of this rouge, took out all the rouges in the area and can kill a pack in under an hour.”

“Yeah that one,” I said dryly.

“Very well, my pack will be here tomorrow.”

With that we said our goodbyes and hung up.

“So?” Josh asked as I set the phone down.

“The Shadow Pack is coming to stay with us. They arrive tomorrow, and I expect everything to be ready.”

Kali:

Man this was classic and totally fun. Hunter had tried to send out hunting parties in hopes of killing me! Ha. None were successful. I took them all out leaving one to run back to their Alpha and tell them how a rare, white wolf killed them all. Luckily, though none knew it was me. They didn’t even know their pack was being killed by a girl.

God, life was so much fun! Two years ago my life was a living hell. Now I’m getting my revenge! I used to be such a wimp, but ever since I left that place I haven’t shed one tear. Not one single tear in two whole years. All because I was alone and didn’t have to depend on anybody. Being a rouge wolf was so easier; no wonder so many did it.