My Own Original

Chapter One

------------------------------------

I was walking down the dark alley late at night. It was cold and silent as the only noise were my footsteps. Suddenly, out of no where a man came out and grabbed my bag. I tried to pull it away as he escaped. But then he stabbed me and I felt the cold blade rip through my shoulder and my arm went limp. He ran. I felt myself getting light headed from the blood loss and I started to pass out. I felt myself fall and out of no where someone caught me. I was too weak to see who it was. I felt myself starting to slip away when I felt something warm on my lips. It tasted metallic and it went down my throat. Then, I lost conscious.

-----------------------------------

I was passing through a small town on my way to New Orleans when I smelled blood. Using my supernatural powers, I ran to an alley to see a girl with a knife wound. It was bleeding profusely and she fell over as I rushed to catch her. She was dying from blood loss. I turned her over and saw her face. She was beautiful with dark hair. I had to save her. She wouldn't die if I fed her my blood. She would be healed in a matter of time. I bit into my wrist and placed it over her mouth, watching my blood drip into it. She made a face, it was no surprise since blood taste metallic to humans. Then, she fainted.

Knowing I couldn't leave her here, I picked her up and carried her to a hotel. I checked in to a double bed suite, in which I compelled the hotel clerk to not pay attention to the girl. I took her to the room and lay her on the bed. I sat down wondering what to do next. Should I leave her and go on? Should I wait for her to wake? Just to make sure she is ok? I looked at her sleeping and saw that her shoulder was healing. I made up my mind. I had to know her.

-------------------------------------
The first chapter isnt the best one so just bear with me! It will get better, trust me.

As Elijah says, you have my word!

What did you think? This is my first fan fiction!!
I love vampire diaries!!