Coffee Stain

CHANYEOL P.O.V

-------------------

"YH WE SHLD. DINNER @ BISTRO 8PM THURS? C"

I typed as made my way out of the café. The sun was shining through the fluffy clouds and reflected off the glass tables outside. A pigeon wandered around the entrance looking hungry as it circled the area. My phone vibrated again.

"LUV 2! C YA XOXO"

I was about to reply when suddenly my foot tripped over something and the coffee flew out of my hands. Fuck.

"Aish! I'm so sorry!

A lady shrieked as she retrieved her legs back under the table as soon as possible. I forgot to scream when the burning liquid seeped through my shirt. I swear her scream is so high pitched it could smash the glass tables around us and deafen that lonely pigeon.

I stood there in pain and felt speechless as I looked down at my new shirt with a giant brown stain.

"OMO! I AM SO SO SORRY! I'LL BUY YOU ANOTHER COFFEE! NO, I'LL BUY YOU A NEW SHIRT! I'LL DO ANYTHING. I'M SO SORRY!

She blurted out so loudly everyone was staring at what a scene we made.

"Ah nah, it's fine. Don't worry about it!"

I lied and laughed. I finally lift my head up and my eyes met with hers. She is so beautiful; her hair was tied loosely to the side and her make up smudged under her eyes. She was in sweatpants and a hoodie. Hmm maybe she works out. I mentally assessed her, BUT DAMN, SHE'S FINE!

"Minhae"

She whispered softly as she bowed politely to show she was truly sorry. She's so cute.

"If there's anything you..."

"Nah, I'll survive"

I forced a smile before hurrying across the street daydreaming about her. I guess I can forgive her because she is so adorable. Crap, I didn't even get a name.

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

You hit yourself on the head,

"Ugh, you dumb fuck!"

You cannot believe you made Park Chanyeol spill coffee on himself. Why didn't he spill it on you? Then you would've been the victim. You slapped your head again before standing up and rushing off into SM building.

As you left, you remember you left your phone on the table. Shit. You ran back crossing your fingers hoping some douche bag didn't snatch it away.

Phew! Thank God! Its here! But seriously, what is wrong with you today?