Chapter 4

Chapter 4

 CLOTHES ARE ON THE SIDE 

60 or more for nxt chapter

(Ash POV)

“Gabs wake up” I said kissing her neck she moaned at me as I nipped at the crook of it she opened her eyes last night i had woken her back up so she could go home since her father was calling for her, so i took her home and an hour or so later I had snuck into her room .

“Lee I told you no” she mumbled at me I rolled my eyes kissing her.
“I know I know get up I’m taking you out somewhere” I said she groaned I laughed kissing her neck again.

“Get up Gabs or I will go lower and I know you don’t want me to” I mumbled kissing her skin going lower and lower stopping at her stomach my tongue slipped out of my mouth and glided over her she moaned and pushed me off of her.

“ I’m up I’m up” she mumbled sitting up and getting out her bed I was already dresses and ready to go I had left her house earlier to make a phone call and to get dressed before I snuck back on her room. I slapped her butt  she squeaked before she turned and glared at me.

“Hurry up” I grinned at her as she walked faster to the bathroom I had a set of clothes set out for her already so all she had to do was shower and get dressed the shower water turned on while I turned her T.V on waiting for her. I groaned looking at the clock she was taking forever. I went to the bathroom door and opened it peeking in.

“Gabs hurry up” I said she screeched before I heard her groan oops I hope she’s okay that sounded like it hurt, I walked in the bathroom and pulled the shower curtains back she was laying in the tub holding her head with both of her hands groaning with her eyes closed as the water ran over her I quickly reached for a towel and turned the water off before I wrapped the towel around her and lifted her out the tub.

“Gabs you okay,” I asked walking her out the bathroom I laid her groaning self on the bed she didn’t open her eyes as she curled up and held her head I guess I just ruined my own plans I’ll take her to dinner instead of the amusement park like I had planned.

“Lee my head hurts” she whined with a tear coming out her eye I guess she did fall as hard as it sounded I lifted her wet body up and moved her hand to look at her head at least she didn’t crack her head opened I touched it and she whined again and moved away from.

“I’m sorry Gabs I didn’t know I would startle you” I said quickly apologizing at her wet face she still had stray tears falling from her eyes I climbed into the bed and held her while digging into my extra bag that I leave here, I pulled out one of my cold packs that I sometimes carry around I placed it on her head as she buried her face in my chest I pulled the covers over her partially wet naked body so she wouldn’t be cold I sighed I’ll call a restaurant and make reservations for tonight maybe next time we can go to the park.

“Gabs I’m really am sorry” I mumbled she said something but it was muffled In my shirt I leaned back so that she was laying on top of me she turned her head to the side.
“Lee it really hurts” she mumbled with her pink eyes I kissed her forehead moving her up

“I know Gabs just go to sleep it’ll go away soon” I said parting her hair and pressing the pack back on her head she closed her eye as I rubbed her back I really did just fuck up my plans.
“Lee if you want we can still go,” She said quietly with her eyes closed

“No we’ll go somewhere tonight just lay down for awhile,” I said watching her open her eyes I bent my head and kissed her.

“Lee I think I’m naked” she mumbled I chuckled at her