You're Gonna Go Far.

Anti:

What I wouldn't give to let his blood drip and fall from my knife and cover my hands. I rolled my eyes and looked around my darkened room sitting on the edge of my bed. I was so angry with that asshole that I could spit sparks. I wanted him dead. I wanted him gone from my life. I got up and paced the room. My thoughts racing through my mind. I heard crying in the back of my mind, and smiled. 

"Hello there Sean." I said with a grin, I knew that he wouldn't have the strength to reply, but it was still nice to hear him suffer. I gave a sigh and grabbed my knife. I slipped it into the pocket of my hoodie and left the room. It was quiet and it was late. But I knew that my next victim would probably be out by the pool. I smiled a bit as I made my way to the elevator if I wanted to get ahead of Dark I would have to murder more than just one person. Perhaps three or four. I could defiantly get it done. 

I made my way down the corridor and to the elevator. Pressing the button and stepping away from the door to let my thoughts wander yet again.  I had to get ahead, I wouldn't let myself get killed. I couldn't let it happen. I grinned and smirked as the elevator stopped and I stepped out. 

I walked around the lobby for a little bit, seeing people wander around, scared. I smiled, and pulled my hood up, hiding my face, my green eyes glowing a bit as I made my way out to the pool. Yami was sitting by the pool his feet in the water, he looked scared, slightly confused and a little distracted, for the most part he was basically the best target. 

Grinning I started to take my  knife out of my hoodie pocket. Suddenly Yami stiffened, and turned. He looked relived to see that it was Sean, but not for long. He smiled a bit.

"Hey Jack." I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Hey Yami, why aren't you in the comfort of your room dude?" I said, trying to sound as much like Sean as I could.  Yami just sighed. 

"Hey I mean, if I'm gonna die, I might as well be outside, and with a friend that I trust huh?" He said, putting his elbows on his knees and holding his head in his hands.

"Hey, Sean, c-can I tell you something, kind of personal?" He said, tilting his head to look at me. I smiled sweetly even though I was dying to get his blood on my hands. I could hear Sean practically screaming for me to stop. 

"Of course you can Yami, I'm a friend, friends should always be there for each other." I said putting my arm around his shoulders. he sighed and looked back at the water.

"I have feelings for Mark."

Suddenly the screaming in the back of my mind from Sean stopped, I stared at Yami, wide-eyed, I'll admit, even I was a bit taken aback by this. suddenly I heard Sean speak up.

"Kill him Anti, pierce his heart, rip it out, and throw it to the side." This surprised me even more. Sean was the good, kind-hearted one, he had been trying to stop me from murdering all of his friends and now he was telling me to kill Yami. I grinned. Well, what a funny turn of events from the goody two shoes. Jealousy was a bitch, a green eyed monster and I was best friends with it. 

I smiled and got up Yami looked up at me. 

"W-well...do you think I should tell M-mark?" He said, a stuttering, nervous mess. I smiled sweetly again and place a hand on his shoulder. 

"Of course you should tell him Yami!" I said with a chuckle, Yami's face lit up.

"R-really? I-I should go tell him now!" He said hoisting himself up and smiling brightly. I smiled, my eyes getting darker as the gears turned in my head, Sean was growling at the British man, clearly wanting him to die, It was true Sean had a huge thing for Mark, but he hid it easily.