The Battle Begins.

Mark:

I stumbled through the inky black sheet of darkness that was my house. I made my way to the bathroom and turned the faucet on, splashing the cool water on my face.

I then cleaned the blood off my hands, watching the crimson, metallic color swirl down the drain. I had to stop this, I had to stop Him. I now considered myself a pathological liar and a murderer, even though no one suspected that it was me. I swallowed and breathed a heavy sigh.

He had always been there, right there. Never leaving, never showing himself until just recently. He had shown back up and decided that he was going to let his violent, evil tendencies show. I hated myself for letting him.

It had been going on for two months now. I knew that I needed help, but I didn't want to go to jail and leave all of my friends, family, and fans disappointed in me. The one who was supposed to be strong and selfless, making people smile was what I had lived for. And apparently He liked seeing people smile as well, but in a cruel sadistic way.

I started to shiver and sweat, I had to stop Him, even if that met I had to lock myself up to keep everyone safe. I had to get this fixed, I would be going to another convention in less than a week. Bob, Wade, Felix, Sean, Yami, Daithi, they were all supposed to be there, and if He decided to snap, I could almost guarantee that he was perfectly capable of killing them all.

He could and would kill everyone. He wouldn't hesitate to stab someone in the back and let the blood spread across the ground, he wouldn't care if He carved a permanent smile into their faces. I didn't want Him to hurt any of them, I didn't want him to kill of the people I loved. Especially Sean.

He was my best friend, he was the person I would want to love me the most. I had a thing for him...I would never want Sean to know, unfortunately He knew. He was always in my head, and sometimes in my body, He could take control and I hated it. As I stared into the bathroom mirror, my mind went blank, I watched as my eyes turned black, and my smile turned sadistic. I then passed out.

"Your times up Mark."