I'll Kill you, I'm not afraid to do it.

Dark:

It started with me throwing him against the wall. And grabbing his throat. Closing off his breathing. I wanted to feel the life leave Wade's body. I had already taken care of Bob. And Anti was currently locked in a janitor's closet. I was up by two. And I wouldn't be beaten. I gave Wade a smile as his eyes rolled back into his head. And his grip of my hand went limp. His breathing and movement finally ceased.

I grinned and let him go. Letting him fall to the concrete ground below. I looked around at my masterpiece. Wade with deep bruises that seemed to glow with a devilish blue and purple light. Taking in the sweet smell of blood as I looked over at Bob. His mouth open in a silent scream. He didn't even see it coming. As I emerged from the darkness and plunged my knife into his oversized stomach with a chuckle as I slid the blade down. His organs falling out of the gaping hole in his stomach with a squish.

I smiled and walked away.

Anti somehow got out of the closet. Looking at me with so much hatred I thought his green and blue eyes might pop out of his head. Oh what I wouldn't give to see that happen.
I smiled at the thought.

"They were supposed to be my kills dammit." He grumbled. Crossing his arms over his chest as we made our way back to the hotel. I just smirked and didn't say anything.

I would win this.

And I already knew who my next target was.

Watch your Irish ass De Nogla.