Bear my Fangs, Slaughter my Enemies.

Mark:

Sanity, its such a small, fragile little thing, something that can almost be held...in the palm of anyone's hand. My sanity was being tossed like a rag-doll, a toy a child didn't want, forgotten and thrown away. Unwanted, never to be taken care of or thought of again.

Dark had a firm hold on my mind, and unfortunately at the moment his actions couldn't be stopped, he wouldn't stop hurting people. Even if I tried to stop him, my demons, he was to strong.

I stood in the airport terminal, at the moment I was fine, no headaches, no nausea, no sign of him wanting to come out. I was chatting with the other guys  and looking around, waiting for Sean's flight to land.

Eventually I got bored and decided to excuse myself to use the restroom. As I walked in the last person walked out, leaving me alone in the bathroom, in the quiet, in the calm, and god I hated it.

Dark loved peace and quiet, so he could raise hell and bring everything down in one big swoop. I shook my head. I had just walked in when the headache started. I stumbled over to the sink, extremely disoriented and dizzy. I washed my face in the cold water and absolutely refused to look into the mirror, for fear that I would see those two piercing black eyes, instead of mine. I wasn't myself. I would never be myself, ever again.

The whispers started, a voice deeper than my own, tickling the back of my mind, teasing, wanting blood. Feasting on fear of not only me but the fear of others as well. I was a murderer, but no one suspected the gentle YouTuber, Markiplier, to be a cold blooded killer. And for Dark, it was the perfect set up.

No one suspected me, and he was confident in what he did, all of the people he had killed, their bodies, never to be seen again, mutilated, bloody, rotting, twisted, sadistic, foul smelling corpses of lost hopes and dreams. He liked turning someones smile upside down. By either popping their jaw off and holding it in front of their wide, terrified eyes, as they bled out. Or carving a permanent smile into his victims, so that they could never frown again. A sadistic and terrible little gesture. But one he loved, this was his favorite game, toying with my mind, taking my brain out of my head and playing with it, like a child would play with their favorite toy.

I splashed my face with water again. The screams of Dark's victims rang though my mind. Bouncing off the insides of my head and ringing through my ears, a constant, continuous circle of blood and agony. A symphony of pain. 

I needed to stop this, I wouldn't allow him to hurt anyone else, and I made a promise with myself right then and there, he would not lay a single finger on Sean, no matter how bad he wanted to. I would not allow that to happen.

A piercing scream, a painful melody, a horrible laugh, one that stained and broke your mind, rang through my head. I looked into the mirror. 

"I'll hurt whoever I want, you forget Mark, I am you." 

I blacked out, and so did my eyes.