You Won't Get Caught.

Jack:

I woke up, yet again, with no headache, and blood all over me. And I knew that it wasn't my blood. Inside I was terrified, scared of what I had done. But on the outside. I had a sadistic, evil, satisfied grin, one that only a potential murderer could even think of having.
He was doing all of this.

I continued to look at the crimson that covered my hands, my clothes, and it stained the knife that sat on my bedside table, blood dripped from the knife and gathered in a pool on my floor. I had to clean it up. I gave a shrug.

A voice ripped through my mind. One that I knew all too well. A raspy, deep, voice with the intention of murder. The other one was softer, timid, shy almost, giggling, but just as dangerous. Both of them combined was catastrophic.

"Sean...let us out, didn't you have fun?" It said almost as sinister as you could ever possibly imagine.

I cringed and let my head fall into my hands.

"Shut the hell up! I need to stop you! I need to stop this!" I said looking down at my blood stained hands. He just chuckled.

"Your completely insane. Now you can't get away, if you leave this house of madness...." The raspy voice stopped, letting the other one take the floor. It sent chills down my spine.

"We will find you, capture you, beat you, and bring you back to our little insanity." He said with a giggle. I screamed and punched a hole in my wall. I took my hand back, drywall crumpled, my knuckles and fingers bled. Tears traced my cheeks. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I splashed cold water on my face, and washed the blood from my hands. I glanced up into the mirror. I looked like complete shit.

My eyes were sunken in and bloodshot. My face was slimmer and so was I. I hadn't been eating but somehow I was getting muscle. My arms were much larger, I was thinner, faster, stronger, even though I hadn't been eating. I hated this.

*Two days later*

My mental state was faltering and falling fast. They knew everything. They were inside my head. I drowned them out with music as I stared out the airplane window. I was meeting Mark, Bob, and Wade at the airport. It was weird. Bob and Wade had said that Mark had changed a lot. I guess I'll see when I get there.