Sea of Blood

Mark's POV:

God that kill was amazing!

Probably the best I had ever done and then some, I smiled and laid back on my pillows, I had gotten rid of any evidence of the murder. I smiled, laying my head against the wall, I heard the door to the room next to me open, that was Sean's room, I growled. He was searching for his next victim no doubt. I growled and opened my door, peeking out.

Shit, Felix was supposed to be MY kill. Dammit.

I slowly and quietly closed my door. "Time to get dressed and hunt..." I said a sadistic smile spreading across my face as I got dressed and grabbed my phone and wallet. I walked out, closing my door. I walked down the hallway, keeping a look out for any YouTuber worth my time and effort. 

"DARK! LET ME TAKE MY BODY BACK! I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS ANYMORE DAMMIT!" Mark's voice resonated from the deepest depths of my mind. I had locked him away easily in order to participate in Anti's little game. I chuckled a bit.

"Oh Mark I'm afraid that if I did that you would confess to what you have done and then end up going to jail," I said with a smile, "Thus resulting in you losing your fan base and having a lot of scared and worried fans, not to mention how disappointed they would be to know that their so called 'hero' is a monster and the villain of this crude story." 

He was angry and I could tell, Mark was still fighting and trying to gain back his control, Anti on the other hand had almost gotten rid of Sean. They were both holding onto something to keep their sanity, perhaps I would never know Sean's reason to keep going, but Mark's.....

Mark would never admit it, but he had a thing for Sean, he had for awhile. But of course he kept that hidden away, just like he had me, he was holding onto the thought of having Sean in his arms, making him his own. But that would never happen if Sean decided to slip away from his hope. More than likely Anti would win over Sean. And I would take over Mark, but I would win this game. And I would love to see Mark's hope slip away when I win the game and slit Sean's throat in front of him. That would be nice.

I continued to walk down the hallway, looking right and left, listening for anyone, I had pushed Mark away again, but he was still pounding on the inside of my mind. I ignored him, it was easy to ignore him anyways.

I grinned when I heard a door open and watched as SeaNanners walked out... maybe I should follow him, get him alone, then strike.

I smiled.

Excellent.