Gutted.

Mark:

He had one upped me. But I would not let him win.

Police had shown up at the convention and it was cut short. I had watched as they wheeled Dan's now lifeless body out of the room. He was in bad shape and I was a bit impressed with Anti's methods. Dan's face was melted and contorted, almost into a sick smile. His head and face had been bashed in with a keyboard. I grinned a bit, on the inside. On the outside I had to  use all of these incredible fake emotions that only Mark would be able to use. I on the other hand only felt anger, rage, and a love for seeing those contorted and smashed in expressions. I cocked my head to the side and looked over at Anti. He smiled and lowered his head, he was now clean of all the blood. No one even suspected him. "Your move." He mouthed. 

I grit my teeth and balled my hands into fists. I walked off. Across the street to my hotel. Now that the convention had been cancelled because of this murder, I would be able to stalk my prey without any other people really noticing, besides, those who did suspect I would just murder them anyways. Part of the deal was only one survivor and that would be me. I would have the honor of killing Anti.

A few hours later everyone had decided to go and try to get some sleep. The one person who was the most upset about Dan's death was Phil. 

Go figure.

I was sitting on my balcony watching as Phil came out and exited the hotel. I gave a sadistic smile.

Perfect. 

I quickly grabbed my pocket knife and shoved it in my pocket, putting on the best pity party act I made my way downstairs to the lobby and over to Phil. He looked terrible, it was delicious. I walked up to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He jumped, he was a mess, he hadn't even known I was there. 

"O-Oh h-hey Mark..." He said, his voice cracking, his face was decorated with tear stains, as he looked down at the concrete, shuffling his feet nervously. I gave him a faked sympathetic smile and stuck my hand in my pocket, playing with the concealed weapon.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, and I'm sorry for your lose, Dan was a good guy." I said looking at him and tilting my head a bit.

He gave a shaky sigh and twiddled his thumbs. He sniffed and shook his head. "It just makes me angry knowing that him and I had gotten into a fight...I-I was going to apologize when I..I saw him like that...." He shivered. I grinned on the inside and frowned on the outside.

"Hey, why don't we take a little walk to kind of take your mind off of it.."I said and began to walk.

"S-sure..." He said and he began to follow me down the sidewalk.

We walked in a beautifully eerie silence and eventually we got far enough away from the hotel, it was quiet except for the distant sounds of cars and such.

I turned down and alleyway and hid in the shadows, pulling my knife out. And he followed. 

Excellent.

"M-Mark, where did you go?"

I let out a deep chuckle. He walked closer to me.

"M-Mark please...."

I grabbed him, covering his mouth with my hand, muffling his screams. He bit into my hand and I winced.

"Your just making me mad, Phil."

I opened my pocket knife and gave him a sadistic smile. I slid my knife cruelly across his throat. He started to choke on his own blood. I let him go, blood poured from his wound in his neck and out of his mouth, it bubbled as he gargled on the red, sweet smelling crimson liquid. I watched as his life slipped from him, his being his soul his everything, stripped away.

I wiped his blood off of my knife. I smiled and bent down next to him. I took my knife and plunged it into his stomach, sliding it down I could feel everything inside of him ripping and tearing as I slid the knife down his abdominal muscles.

The knife caught on his intestines and I ripped it out of his stomach with a satisfying  rip sound.

I smiled, I sawed one of his hands off. Dipping his index finger in the blood I proceed to write on one of the brick walls, 

"YOUR MOVE."

I made my way back to my hotel, instead of going in through the front I climbed up to my balcony and entered my room, cleaning everything off, and hiding my clothes.

I grinned and changed into pajama bottoms and climbed into bed, wait until Mark sees what I made him do...