Being me only means, feeling scared to breath.

Jack:

I couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome, as soon as they spotted me I was pulled into a group hug, then individual hugs.

Mark was the last I got to hug, his body tense, his arms strong, but he seemed irritated, a bit angry. Or was that just my imagination? I hugged him back, when I pulled away he looked at me, his brown eyes as kind as ever. He gave me a pleasant smile, and brushed some of his red hair out of his face. 

"You look great Sean."

Sean? He's never called me Sean.

After a quick lunch with no "interruptions" we went to the hotel to get checked in and settled.

Felix and Ken along with Yami and Daithi would be arriving tomorrow, so for the time being it was just Mark, Matt, Wade, and Bob.

Perfect.

I made my way up to my hotel room, dropping my bags off, kicking off my shoes, and stripping to my boxers. I was tired, and I was trying to avoid a situation that would cause Anti to awake.

For the past few months, his methods of murder where getting bolder, even more gruesome than before, he loved torture, and loved hearing the screams of the innocent, I on the other hand wanted to vomit every time I woke up with blood and pieces of intestines on my hands. Anti loved blood, glory, and gore, he loved being recognized as a murderer and villain. I wanted to be recognized and remembered as someone who had put a bit of good into this world, although at this point I would probably go down a murderer.

I laid on my bed with my hands above my head and sighed, nothing had happened...yet, I was comfortable and calm, something that I hadn't been in awhile. No whispers, nor sickness.

It did worry me that they were being so quiet, perhaps I had been dreaming about them. 

I heard a sharp knock at my door, I jumped, startled by the sound, and went to answer it. 

I went and opened my door, revealing Mark, leaning against the door frame with a rather creepy (yet oddly sexy) smile plastered across his face. He grinned.

"May I come in?" His voice was cold, he gave off a bad vibe, one that he never gave off. But maybe I was just being paranoid because of Anti.

I gave him a smile, "Sure come on in Mark." I said stepping away from the door and allowing him to walk in. 

He shut the door, I made my way back over to my bed. Then the lights flicked off, and the voices started. My mind went haywire. 

"Umm, M-Mark, could you uhh, could you turn the light back on please?" I said through gritted teeth, clutching my green fringe and closing my eyes tightly. Anti laughed. The voices started to converge as I felt a presence in front of me, a dark one, one that I knew would either be my enemy, or Anti's best friend.

A dark, menacing, blood curdling laugh rang through the room. As I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my throat, cutting of my breathing, I gasped for air, and clawed at Mark's hands.

"M-Mark w-why w-what-" He slammed my head against the wall, I blacked out. And Anti laughed.

He took control.