Can You?

Jack:

Screaming, cursing, kicking, punching fighting to get control of myself yet again I hated what this entity was making me do to the people who I loved and cared about, knowing that he was doing this shit and seeing what he was capable of was the thing that really scared me if I could get a little bit of control then maybe, just maybe I could fight the thing that had taken over Mark. I wasn't going to let these things hurt anyone else. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he happened to hurt Mark. I didn't want that to happen.

The truth is...Mark and I had been getting extremely close and I cared for him more than I ever thought I could. Before all of this had happened he was really one of the only things that I had ever thought about. He was always on my mind and he was the only thing keeping me really anchored on this world. Stuck to this reality but now both of us were stuck on this hellish reality of murder and death.

I kicked and screamed at the door blocking me from taking back control. It didn't seem to want to budge. I watched as He stalked Bob from a dark corner in the hotel. Dark had taken out the security cameras and apparently these things weren't going to let anyone and I mean anyone disturb their sick game until there was a victor. Until one was murdered and the other slipped further into this insanity that was being caused.

He made his way over to Bob using my voice, my body my ways of life that had been so suddenly taken away from me, using His own charm and charisma. I hated it. Bob was his next victim, Mark's next victim was Wade.

Its making me sick to my stomach knowing all the many ways this thing that was controlling me could torture and kill and murder. No one had found Felix's body and at this point everyone staying in that hotel was on edge. Many had booked early flights so that they could leave and go home and forget that all of this had ever happened, but many couldn't with the police questioning everyone. After this thing talked to Bob he decided to "suit up" and go to my hotel room.

The thing sighed and opened the door with ease, stepping into the dark, empty room before him, and shutting the door hearing the click of the door as it locked behind him. He sat on the bed smiling that sickeningly evil smile as he twisted his over sized kitchen knife in his hand. He had creative ways of killing I will admit that.

But apparently he didn't noticed the dark figure standing in the corner of the room, or perhaps he did and didn't acknowledge the presence of the person with him in the room, until this person decided to take a step forward.

"Hello Anti." Dark said stepping out into the dim light. He just smiled.

"Dark. You look like you had a rather invigorating night my friend." He said that cruel smile still plastered across his face as his left eye glowed a pale green. Illuminating my blue irises. Although I supposed they were his now....which scared the living SHIT out of me. Dark smiled and took a few more steps towards Him.

"Indeed. I believe that we are at a tie still. Correct?" He said sitting on the edge of the bed. Is black and red eyes set on me, looking me over, figuring me out. Piercing through me. I couldn't help but feel extremely defeated and completely useless.
"Indeed my friend but we certainly won't be tied for long. As I have said only one will survive this. " Anti smirked and laid back on his bed. Still turning the knife in his hand. Dark chuckled.

"That person certainly won't be m-" His sentence was cut off as he screamed ans gripped his red and raven black hair. Anti shot up and out of bed. Knife ready his eye glowing as Dark's turned from black to red to chocolate brown he looked up.

"J-Jack if you can hear me. We have to beat them. We can't let them hurt anyone else!" Mark screamed. My heart thumped against my chest. Anti chuckled and tapped his temple with the the knife blade.

"Why Mark you actually got through. My question is how long can you hold on? Dark and I have firm holds on you both. How you did get through I don't know. Perhaps Dark's guard was down due to the kill last night. It was rather nice. And with these borrowed bodies we do need our rest. " He chuckled, swinging his knife.

Mark growled he was sweating and trying to keep a hold of himself. "Shut up Anti. You don't know Jack. I can feel him. And I hope he can feel me, can you Jack?" He looked up at Anti. I could see everything Anti could. My eyes began to tear up as I looked at Mark. I pushed against the door and it finally opened. For a split second Anti's eyes turned back to my own.

"I can." I breathed. My eyes rolling back in my head as I fell unconscious.