Chapter 22

Aphs POV
I'm in my comfy bed while I'm tucked in and I check the time to see it's like 1 am. I frown a little. But oh well I still get to sleep more. That thought makes me smile. I smile even wider thinking about the date with Zane. I turn on my other side of my shoulder and close my eyes so I could sleep more. I feel myself slowly drifting off into sleep.
In the morning...
I hear the annoying beeps of the alarm clock. I groan to the noise not wanting to get up and go to school. I open my eyes and frown at the blinding light of the sun. I feel like a vampire just thinking of that. I giggle slightly at my thoughts. I can't wait to see Zane again today! I get up happily and jump around my room till I'm finally in front of my dresser. I take out some clothes and go to the bathroom with clothes and towels in hand.
After her shower...
I'm brushing my hair into a high ponytail and put a headband in place. It'll hold all my baby hairs I think to myself while smiling with satisfaction. I walk out feeling proud with how I look today. I slip on a black hoodie. I grab my backpack with the stuff I need for class and walk downstairs and see Kawaii~Chan with food ready in place of where I usually sit. I smile at her quietly thanking her. I sit down really fast and eat quickly. I never knew a human being could be so hungry. Even Kawaii~Chan's food always makes me smile. I mean she's such a a great cook I thought to myself.

I walk over to the sink my plate in my hands. I put it in the sink and walk and grab my backpack. I put it on my back and open the door.

I open the door and see someone who I've missed so much! My eyes widen with shock when I wrap my arms around them quickly. That person is obviously...

Hey guys... I tried making this a kind've long chapter... I stopped it at a good amount of words. Hopefully. I may not upload in awhile. Why? Because I have writers block and I'm kind've depressed... My bestfriend made a rumour about something that would NEVER happen. The one I hate obviously. She said In dating her ex when she's basically dating somebody else. I'm not even interested in dating and everybody knows that. I'm almost crying I'm barely even talking to my friends. But anyways I umm hope you enjoy the chapter I'll update in two weeks or something... Bye.