Chapter 1

Zane's POV
I was going to go and get something to eat when suddenly I was stopped by a voice that sounded angelic. I stopped as I turned around to see who dared interrupt me when I'm going to get food. My look softens as I realize that it's just Aphmau.

"Oh hey Aph." I say.

"Hi! Where ya going?" She chirps.

"Just going to get food at Dairy Queen." I reply.

"Oooh! Can I come?" She asks.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind that.

Me and Aph walk side by side as we continue towards DQ.
As they got to Dairy Queen...

Once we arrive at DQ we sit at a table. As we were talking Dante, Laurance, Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn sat down at a table near Zane and Aphmau. They thought something more was happening to Zane and Aphmau.

"So you were raised by your dad to act like this?"Aphmau asks

Zane nodded trying to keep this conversation going. What Zane didn't know is Aph wanted Zane to open up because she knows there's good behind him.

She sat there gazing at Zane. She stared at his hair which covered his perfect baby blue eye and his mask which didn't cover most of his freckles. Zane's pale hands and his cute adorable nose.

Zane suddenly stops talking as he realizes shes not paying attention. He sighs as he continuously repeats her name getting louder each time. Suddenly she snaps out of her daydream and realizes Zane was calling her.

"Why are you blushing?" Zane asks curiously.

"Umm... Remember something embarrassing?" She says making up a lie.

Zane realizes it's a lie because she never really has had anything that embarrassing. Plus she doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

Aphmau smiles in victory as Zane lets the shbjects drop. Aphmau couldn't believe that Zane actually believed her! The icecream finally arrives as she eyes it. She licks the icecream loving the taste of it each time. Aph looks up at Zane and realizes that he didn't even make a dent in his icecream.

"What's wrong?" You ask curiously.

"Umm, nothing."He says before starting to eat his icecream.
The boys POV...

While we were stalking Aphmau and Zane, we couldn't hear anything they were saying but we could see what they were doing but they couldn't see us. We seen Aphmau and Zane hugging. As soon as Laurance sees this he turned into his shadow night form and went over to where Aphmau and Zane were.

"What are you and Zane doing here together?" Laurance asks uncomfortably calm.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Questioned Aphmau.

"Yeah what are you guys doing here!! Me and Aphmau cannot go to a lunch together without you guys stalking Aphmau and thinking every guys she's with she's dating! You guys do realize me and Aphmau are just best friends?!" Zane yells.

Aph watches as he storms out leaving us. I turn and glare at the boys before going after him.
Zane's POV...
I flop onto my bed annoyed with my brother and his friends. I then realize that I didn't lock the door. I sigh realizing that nobody will come over anyways.
Aphmau's POV
I walk into the house realize that the doors lock. I call Zane all over the place... Even the basement. I realize I didn't check his room and decide to go up there. I walk in and realize that there's a lump on the side of the bed. I run to his side and take the blanket off his face. I realize that he's asleep.

I kiss him on the forehead and walk out of the room. I mumble 'I love you under my breath'... I hope he knows that.

Hey guys! I ended up changing my mind and started editing so don't be surprised and I'll be editing for awhile since I take forever. I realized how horrible this story was and changed it except some parts and fixed it here and there. So anywayssss I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Byeeeeee 💕