Chapter 20

Aphmau's POV
I'm sprawled out on my bed smiling to myself. Well there goes my first kiss though. I frown a little. Butttt, it was worth it. I smile again. I feel butterflies in my stomach just thinking of it. But I should probably go to bed soon it's like... I look over to my side to see its 12:23 am. Yeahhhhh, I should go to sleep. I get under the covers and close my eyes ready to sleep peacefully.
Zane's POV
I can't believe I actually kissed her. I smile just thinking of the kiss. Alumni probably didn't really enjoy the kiss. I close my eyes for a minute listening to the beeps that beep in a pattern.

Beep...

Beep..

And every once in a while you could hear the nurses talking. Even sometimes you could hear baby cries. Maybe when we get old me and Aph could have babies together..? Nope, she would never want to have kids with me. Maybe I should start eating right... For her? I mean, maybe she wouldn't be worrying about me..? I don't know what she would want me to do... This is kindle my first relationship since everybody hates me and thinks I want to be a loner. I still remember when me and Aphmau first met. I smile thinking about how we met.
Flashback Start...
I was sitting alone in the back of the class. Why you ask? Everywhere in the room was crowded except my desk. Everybody doesn't want to sit with me because they think they'll become less popular if they hang around me. So I eventually just became the kid who's the loner. I hear the bell ring which makes every kid in the class be quiet because the teacher is starting her lesson. I look up from the desk and hear the teacher talking about some new kid. I look back down not really interested because what's the point if they aren't gonna be my friend anyway? I was way far from what I was thinking from where we are now. I hear the teacher call my name and I look up thinking it was for the attendance. I look up and see a beautiful girl right beside the teacher. Her beautiful curly hair, the way her brown eyes sparkle under the light, the way her dress fits her every curve on her body, the way she smiles at me.

"What?" I ask the teacher kind've annoyed.

Each and every kids eyes are on me since the teacher just called on me but I don't really care. I mean why does everybody have to stare at me?

"Can you please raise your hand so Aphmau can find her way to your desk?" She says while raising an eyebrow at me.

I raise my hand thinking why doesn't she just follow everybody's eyes she's bound to find a way to my seat eventually. I mean I kind've do have everybody's eyes on me. I roll my eyes when she sits down and says hi. I look back down at my desk thinking why does she have to sit her next to me? I look around and think of who she could sit next to. I see no results of any empty seats. I look next to me at Aphmau and see she's already looking at me smiling.

"What?" I say while frowning.

"Why are you so quiet?" She asks.

"Umm, I don't know I just don't want to socialize with anybody in this class and same way around for the class." I say to her while looking back down to my desk.

"Well, I want to talk to you." She says to me while smiling at me.

I look at her with a confused face. I roll my eyes again and look back down.

"Why would you want to talk to me? If you do your probably not going to be popular." I say while still looking at my desk.

"I want to be friends with anybody and everybody!" She says happily and smiles after.

Well now I know she's really bubbly and talkative and social and doesn't give a poop (just change to the 'c' word kk?😂) about what anybody thinks. I sigh well I probably would have a hard time getting her off my back.
Flashback end...
I am really happy she didn't give up being my friend. I look beside me at the clock and see that it's about 2:03 am. Well, I should be going to bed now not thinking about Aph anymore. I don't want to be like asleep in my class and miss notes... Again.

Hiiiii! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I actually had to do this on my moms iPad and download watt pad without her noticing I'm deleting it after I do my other two stories and read some stories.... Totes worth it! I'll try update tomorrow if I get bored while on here. Because my damn phone decides to finally break after how many years. My moms thinking of bringing in my iPad and getting it fixed so I could use that instead! Can't wait to get it back aha... Anyways I need to get my other stories done and yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeee 💕