Chapter 5

Aphmau's POV
I lay in my bed feeling completely worthless... I feel more tears till down my cheeks. I sigh as I finally give up wiping them away. I let my tears roll down freely as I stare at my ceiling remember yesterday. Back when I was happy... back when I didn't know the horror to come shortly after. I close my eyes as I just lay there breathing. Not like I want to do anything else anyways... I let out a choked sob as I finally decide to sit up. I look around as I sit there. I lay back down and curl into a ball not wanting to be in this world anymore.

My world crumbled as I heard Zane and that... I don't know what she is. I frown to myself as I think she's probably better than me since Zane picked her over me. I hear the ringtone on my phone go of as I grab it off the nightstand. I look at the name as it says 'My Babe 💕' and I get furious. Zane is not my 'babe' anymore apparently. I get a sudden outburst of anger as I throw my phone at a wall as I watch it shatter. I smile at myself proudly not wanting anything to do with my 'babe'. I hear the door open as Katelyn walks into my room. I look up with tears still rolling down my face as I finally breakdown sobbing.

Katelyn rushes to side as she pulls me onto her lap hugging me tightly. She rubs her hands against my back in circles trying to comfort me. She does this for awhile before I finally calm down.

"What's wrong?" She asks sternly.

"I-it's Zane..." I says looking at my shattered phone.

I look up at the wall and I notice a hole in it.

"What?" She asks curiously.

"I-I went to h-his house and I h-heard h-him with another g-girl..." I say sadly.

"Are you sure you heard the while story because you probably left really quickly..." She asks softly.

I look up at her with wide eyes as I probably didn't hear the whole thing... I smile widely believing it was probably a big misunderstanding. I give Katelyn a hug and squeeze her half to death.

"I'm gonna go and ask him then." I say happily.

"How long ago was this?" Katelyn asks curiously.

"Uhh, a couple of days ago..." I say rubbing my arm.

"Okay well you better go and talk to him then." Katelyn says walking out of my room.

I decide I should probably freshen up before leaving since I probably look like a walking train wreck. 

I start to walk to his house when I look presentable. One I'm on his porch I take a deep breath. I hope he's not mad at me or anything...

I hear movement in his house as I hear them get closer... I breathe deeply as I mentally prepare myself. I hear the door open as Zane comes out and I stare at him realizing he's not wearing a shirt. After I see him all the things I was gonna say just went down the trash as I stare at his perfectly chiseled chest and his perfect blue eyes. I shake away my thoughts as I remember why I'm here.

"Can I come in?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah, come on in." He says opening the door wider.

I walk in and sit on the couch awakwardly. I then wait for Zane to sit down. Once he does I start rubbing my arm like I always do.

"Who's that girl you were with a couple days ago?" I ask.

"Hmm, ohh you mean Michi? She's one of my workers a dads company." He replies. "She'll do anything to try get to the top."

I smile slightly knowing he had no interest in this Michi girl.

"Yeah but she always hangs around Garroth and me." He adds.

I smile and nod happily as I resolved that problem...

Hi guys! I finally finished and this will be the last for the night since it's like 2:51 am. I'm tired and want to relax since I'm going skating tomorrow. I can't wait we're going on a lake near our house. Umm anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕