Chapter 11

Once I wake up in the morning I feel so much better. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look and myself in the mirror and sigh. I always look ugly. My hair is all over the place and some are sticking to my face from the tears. My eyes are like all bloodshot and blotchy. I'm so happy I don't have a roommate to come into my room and call me pathetic. Like I'm so useless to this world I don't even know why I exist. I'm just taking up space. My mom says I'm beautiful but I don't even believe her anymore out of all the people who call me ugly, worthless, a waste of space, and depressed. I'm all of those, I've accepted the fact that the people things call me are explaining how I am. When Aphmau came along she made me believe I'm none of them. In reality, I'm not even worth the time I don't even know why he tries. Maybe I should keep away from her when she could be around people who aren't as broken as me. Where she can actually mend all the pieces together. Like my family is broken my brother hates me, my other one is too popular to even notice me, my mother was addicted to cigarettes, my father drank all the time and abused me and my mom all the time. Garroth was the perfect child and I had to follow his path. That's why he left him alone. Garroth never knew we were abused so he still doesn't know to this day. I don't want to tell anybody because of I do they'll just hang with me because they pity me. That's why I'm the "depressed guy". Nobody would want to hang with somebody who's broken. I'm still staring at my ugly body until I turn around and turn on the shower. I jump in and think about my worthless life...