Chapter 6

Zane's POV
(Flashback Start)
"Aphmoo, do you promise we be friends forever?" Zane says.

"I pwomise." Aphmau says while pulling him into a hug.
(Flashback End)
Heh I remember that day. We kind've forgot each other in middle school and high school. But then in college I went to show my mom my first friend. Which was Aphmau and my mom says we met before but we said we just met a couple months ago. She was laughing so hard. But then atleast we found each other later on. I'm actually glad now because tonight I'm gonna ask her on a date. Maybe I'll take her somewhere like a lake or something and then confess there... Yeah that sounds like a good plan. Let's go to her dorm and ask her of she wants to go out tonight. Ok let's go and see if she wants to go. I get my keys and put on my shoes. Then after I get out of my room and then lock the door, I start walking towards her room. I get up to her door. I hear voices, two of them. A girl and a guy. One sounds like Aphmau and the other I can't really make out because I've never heard him around before. Since I'm like socially awkward... sometimes. I don't know how to approach her without it sounding weird. I should try and figure out a way for it not to sound awkward. But I'm her bestfriend it shouldn't be that hard to ask her to go somewhere with me. Maybe I should get the whole thing ready in my car. Before I go and approach her and ask so we can just get up and go to the lake. I also brung her a swimsuit since I've known her so long I already know her clothes size by now. I packed up the blanket and the clothes and then after I went to my room and grabbed my swim trunks and put them on and then put on a shirt. I walk up towards my car and park my car near her dorm room. I knocked on her dorm room and the person who opened the door it wasn't Aphmau...