Chapter 2

Aphmau's POV
The next morning I walked over to Zane's house to check on how he's feeling. I walk up his porch and knock on the door. I hear some groans and then I see the door open and Zane with cute messy hair and just some shorts on. I blush as I walk in and pull Zane to the bathroom. I walk up the stairs holding Zane's hand all the way up to the bathroom.

Once we were in the bathroom I grab a brush and fix his hair and move it from his eye. Zane is obviously surprised as nobody else has done this except for his mom. His eyes widen and are covered quickly by Aph pulling a shirt over his head.

Aph grabs his hoodie he usually wears and gives it to him. She grabs the pants on the countertop and hands it to him.

After he's all ready she realizes that his other eye looks more grey-ish than the other.
Zane's POV
I look at Aph and realize she's staring at my face. I get self-conscious and try covering my eye again. Aph stops my hand and rubs my eye a little.

"What happened?" She asks curiously.

I sigh as I pull her down to the living room and sit her down. As I explain as I realize how cute she looks when she curiously listens. Aphmau's POV
I listen to Zane as he tells me about what happened to his eye. I smile throughout his story realizing that he trusts me. As Zane finishes his he goes quiet for a bit. I give him a hug as he goes stiff not expecting a hug. I finally pull away and give him a bright smile. While I was smiling I realized that I've never seen the bottom half of his face.

I pull down his mask as I stare at his lips. They look so soft... I sit there wanting to kiss him. I make my decision as I move closer towards Zane's face. Our faces are so close together as they're so close to colliding together...
Zane's POV
I was so surprised... I blush darkly as our lips collide as I sit there dazed by Aphmau's decision. As I finally come back onto the real world I finally realize what I have to do and then I...

Hey guys! The plot is still like the old one it's just changed a little and I edited my mistakes. I hate how my writing was when I first wrote this. Anywayssss I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕