Chapter 10

I told myself in college that I would never fall in love....

I fell for her... Very hard...
Zane's POV
I was pacing around my room not caring that I'm going to my next class. I ran a hand through my hair. I can't believe myself at first I just thought of Aphmau as my friend. Not more than a friend. Ok, maybe I should just take the day off. I phone our office not wanting to go there in person.

"Hello?" A woman says.

"Hi, it's Zane and I called to say that I'm going to take the day off." I throw in a fake cough that sounds real. I mean I've done it so many times that I'm used to it already.

"Ok, I hope you feel better soon." She says then she hangs up.

Ok good I've tricked her now let's just go to my favourite spot...
Once I got there...
I looked around at the beautiful scenery. I could never get tired of this scenery it's so beautiful. I think to myself while I'm staring at it with awe.

It's always so beautiful here and it's always quiet so it gives me time to think

It's always so beautiful here and it's always quiet so it gives me time to think. I sit down and stare at the lake.

Why doesn't Aph go to Laurance? I mean he's way more popular and he likes her and he barely likes anyone... I mean why would she want to hang with me anyway? I'm such a loser a nobody wants to hang with a person who's been depressed since high school... I've never felt love from everybody except my mother. I'm not even that popular. HECK! I'm even hated by my brothers. I lay down and close my eyes. I just lay there and think about all my mess ups in my life and all my scars and how each got there. After 10 minutes of thinking and laying down I finally fall asleep.

Hi guys... I feel so horrible I have cramps and all that (girls know the feeling) 😖😖😖. I'm pretty sure I got my bestie mad at me... I'm such a horrible person 😔... Hope you enjoy this though this always takes my mind off stuff so I might as well do my others... Bye!