chapter 7

The next morning, Robyn wore her sweater as her father was packing up the car, she looked all around.

"Last call for a bathroom break." Mr. Starling told his daughter.

"Thanks, Daddy," Robyn smiled, then looked off as he continued to load up the car for her. "Tom? Jerry? Where are you? I wanna say goodbye!"

Tom and Jerry didnt' seem to show up though and one had to wonder where they were.

Robyn sighed. "Bye, guys... Wherever you are..." she then hopped into her father's car so they could go to Space Camp, little did they know, Tom and Jerry had become stowaways and were going to join Robyn at Space Camp.

"I can't believe that for once, we agreed on a plan." Jerry whispered.

"It's all good from here." Tom chuckled in quiet agreement.

Robyn sighed as she looked out the window and her father pulled out of the driveway to take her to Space Camp. Dave appeared to be taking the Chipmunks too while Ms. Miller was taking the Chipettes and Amber's mother was taking her along. The whole gang was going to be there and a new friend for Darla to make: Robyn Starling.

"Okay, remind me again, Darla, why am I coming along?" Patch muffled from inside her bag.

"I don't want to go to camp without my friends and a family member." Darla whispered.

"Oh, Darla, it'll be okay..." Patch poked his head out.

Darla put the top back on so no one would see him. "Come on, Atticus does this all the time."

"Oh, fine, besides, maybe this might be a new adventure." Patch muffled.

"That's the spirit." Darla smiled, then looked out the window as she saw several familiar faces and there was also Robyn who was more of Cherry and Atticus's friend than she was to Darla, in fact, the two never really saw each other.

"Ready to meet her, Darla?" Patch muffled.

Darla took a deep breath and sigh. "I guess so..."

"She's really nice once you get to known her." Patch muffled.

"I hope so..." Darla said softly as she stared out the window as she was being taken to the space camp program.

"Trust me, she really is nice." Patch muffled.

"I'll take your word for it..." Darla whispered.

"Ugh, Dave, do we all have to go to this space camp thing?" Alvin groaned as he sat in between Simon and Theodore. "I'm going to keel over from boredom and be surrounded by nerds! No offense, Simon."

"None taken." Simon rolled his eyes.

"Now, Alvin, it'll be fun just as well as educational," Dave reassured his chipmunk son. "Besides, all your friends will be there."

"And nerds..." Alvin sounded hysterical. "I'll be surrounded by nerds!"

"Oh, brother...." Simon sighed.

"I'm excited to try space ice cream, I hear it's the best." Theodore smiled.

"My life is ruined!" Alvin exclaimed hysterically.

Dave and Simon sighed about Alvin's behavior.

Brittany seemed to have the same attitude as Alvin as Ms. Miller drove them. "But Beatrice!!!"

"No buts, dear," Ms. Miller replied. "This'll be fun and educational!"

"It'll be 'funducational'!" Jeanette was excited.