chapter 14

Meanwhile back on Mars...

"Behold, Great Gloop," Grob told Jerry as he showed a city behind him. "Our Great Martian Kingdom!"

"It looks kind of small to us." Alvin said.

"I should use my magic to make us their size, so we don't destroy anything." Patch said.

"Good thinking, hopefully it won't be too weird for mini humans." Amber said.

Patch soon used his magic and made himself and the others shrink down to the size of mice.

"I didn't think it was possible for us to get any smaller." Eleanor said before giggling.

"How did you do that?" Simon asked Patch.

"It's called magic." Patch said.

"There's no such thing as magic though..." Simon replied, thinking logically.

"You don't believe in magic?" Patch frowned.

"It's not logical, Patch..." Simon said.

"Well, explain how we turned into the size of mice, Si." Jeanette encouraged.

"Um... Well..." Simon slightly stammered.

"It really was because of magic." Theodore smiled.

"You must believe in magic..." Amber sounded spiritual.

'I have a feeling there's going to be a song coming in soon.' Jerry thought to himself.

Grob rang the doorbell as the others were close behind him.

"Who goes there?" a sharp alien voice demanded, only showing his eyes. "Friend or not a friend?"

"Friend," Grob replied. "It is I, Grob, and I have great news for His Highness, the King Thingg, having meatatorians!"

The door then slid back and the doors opened and allowed them to pass through.

"Time to see how the city looks." Darla said.

The doors opened and they all explored and looked around. The martians whispered about Jerry being the Great Gloop and there was a statue shown of a creature which resembled a mouse with a crown and scepter who looked like it was sitting on a stronger alien.

"Wow, now I can see why they've mistaken Jerry as that guy." Alvin whispered.

"Why couldn't they have a long-lost princess?" Brittany pouted.

"If they did, it would have gone to your head." Patch said.

"Oh, please..." Brittany rolled her eyes.

They were now coming into a kingdom. The female martians seemed to giggle and swoon over Jerry while Peep stuck her tongue out at them.

"Someone seems to be popular here." Alvin smirked at Jerry.

Jerry smiled bashfully in return.

"I can't wait to meet this king of theirs." Patch said.

"Same here." Darla whispered.

They continued walking until they stopped. There was then a very loud gong heard which made the visitors all cringe and wince from the painfully loud sound.

"My favorite Martians," a martian jester came before the others. "I present to you, His Supreme Majesty, The Imperious Ruler of the Red Planet, Keeper of the Squindidliest of Strong, Holder of the Freedom Swell of Alldom, King Thingg!"

Three yellow aliens then played fanfare for the king. The king came out with a friendly smile and wave as he came down the stairs, but stepped on one yellow alien by accident and started to fall down the steps.