chapter 17

Mo was walking down the street with Colette, Annette, Danielle, Angel, and Scamp on their leashes.

"This is good." Colette smiled.

"We thought you'd like to walk with us to get your mind off of Patch being gone for a little while." Angel smiled back.

"Aw! Thanks." Colette smiled.

"No problem, Sis." Scamp beamed.

"I wonder where he is." Danielle said.

"Maybe he's met some space dogs and they made him his leader." Annette giggled.

This caused the rest of them to join in, thinking that could never happen.

"Hey, Atticus." Mo waved to her boyfriend as they wlaked by the house.

"Oh, hey, Mo." Atticus waved as Casper was by his side.

Mo then tilted her head. "You have a little brother?"

"Mo, it's me, Casper, remember? Atticus used magic to make me a real boy." Casper said.

"Oh, sorry, you look different now." Mo said.

Atticus looked back. "Maybe it's making you into the little brother I always wanted."

"Yeah, that must be it." Casper smiled.

The puppies curiously looked up to Casper.

"Hi." Casper waved.

"I didn't know Atticus had a brother." Angel said.

"I don't, but I will soon." Atticus said.

"Congratulations." Scamp said.

"Yeah," Angel smiled, she then sniffed slightly. "You seem familiar... Have we met before?"

"Angel, it's me, Casper." Casper reminded her.

"Whoa..." the puppies whispered, knowing that Casper was a ghost, but now he was a human.

"That makes sense." Angel smiled.

Casper and Atticus held each other.

Colette sighed as she looked up into the sky. "Patch..."

Back on Mars...

The King was preparing the saucers for the Martians' invasion to Earth.

"How do we sneak by them?" Patch whispered.

"There's our saucer, the fate of your home planet rests on your hands, guys." Peep pointed to a sauer close by them.

"Then let's get inside it." Alvin whispered.

"Let's go." Peep nodded as she led the way.

The group rushed to the saucer that Peep had her eyes on and they got inside. The Martians roared once they saw them and were charging for the 'invaders' now.

"Uh-Oh, this isn't good..." Robyn said as she accidentally pushed a lever which brought out a gun and it started shooting.

"Quick, which one starts this thing?" Patch asked Peep.

"Close the hatch, we gotta get out of here," Peep said as the other saucers were being impaled and the glass hatch was then closed over them. "Press that one."

Jerry pushed one of the buttons.

"No, not that one!" Peep yelped which made her seat jump up and she hit her head against the glass and she was now painfully dizzy.