chapter 19

'Earthlings!' the martians had loudspeakers, but had no attention so far. 'Uh, is this thing on? Earthlings, we are taking over your planet! Now listen up, we Martians are in charge now, and we--'

The saucers were then being zapped as Peep was flying in with the others.

"Looks like we've got some reinforcements." Dr. Possible smiled.

The other Martians then started to chase after the bigger saucer. The bigger saucer then landed on the stage and there were friendly and familiar faces shown. Tom, Jerry, and the others then came out of the saucer and were brought back to their normal sizes.

"I guess the spell must have worn off." Patch said.

"Might be better this way." Anne-Marie shrugged.

"That pussycat's caught the mouse, two of them!" a scientist called out, mistaking Peep for a mouse due to how small she was.

"She's one of them!" the commander pointed sharply to Peep.

"Wait! Stop! She's our friend!" Patch told them.

"Use this to reintegrate them," Peep handed a laser gun to Jerry. "Trust me!"

Jerry hopped on Tom's back. "Come on, old pal, let's go!"

"You got it!" Tom smiled and ran with Jerry to save the unfortunate humans who perished from the evil Martians.

Atticus, Cherry, Mo, Casper, Kim, Ron, and Rufus soon came appeared.

"Go, guys!" Robyn told her cat and mouse as they were bringing the perished humans back to life with Martian technology.

Brittany began to cross her fingers. Soon enough, everybody was back to normal. Even the obnoxious astronaut.

"Biff, they've saved us!" the other astronaut hugged his friend.

"Nothing could ruin this moment." Patch smiled.

"Maybe Martians aren't so bad after all." the commander smiled as Jerry walked over next to Peep.

The people cheered for their Earthly and one alien hero. However, a giant robot landed behind them.

"Uh, I think it's a little early to celebrate." Mo said.

"I'm out." Cherry siad before zipping away.

"Of course." Atticus deadpanned.

"What're you saying, I'm a coward?" Cherry came back with a scowl.

"No." Atticus said.

"You trying to say something to me?" Cherry put her fists up. "Let's go, come on!"

"If you don't wanna help, then just leave!" Atticus glared slightly.

Cherry stuck her tongue out and walked away.

"Alright, looks like we'll need to defeat that giant robot," Patch said. "Which I'm guessing might be from Mars as well."

"Want some help?" Casper offered.

"No, I think Atticus can handle this thing; he's practically the strongest man in the universe or at least, will be in the future since he's the strongest teenager in the universe," Patch said to be polite before getting a closer look at Casper. "Have I seen you from somewhere?"

"Maybe." Casper smiled innocently.

"Well, anyway, we can leave this giant robot to Atticus." Patch said.

"Peep, by any chance, is that robot from your people?" Robyn asked.

"Oh, yeah, no doubt." Peep replied as the robot took out a giant vacuum cleaner which frightened the other humans instantly.