Chapter 10: The chunnin exams part 2.

Anko's P.O.V

I went to the medical ninjas after everyone left the building. After I came out of the hospital I went to speak with the hokage. I knocked on the hokage's door and heard a soft come in. I walked in and bowed. "Lord hokage I need to speak to you regarding Carson DiMera." I said and the hokage chuckled. "I was expecting you Anko. I saw everything. How's your hand?" The hokage asked. "Its better now after I went to the hospital. They say I was lucky that she kept it in one place otherwise I would have been dead." I said and the hokage nodded.

"That's Carson for you. I talked to her earlier and she said that it won't happen again but she made no promises. Anko just be careful around her. Carson is no ordinary ninja. She surpassed everyone in this village yet she's not happy still being a genin but she's not complaining because she's very loyal to me." The hokage said and I smiled. "Alright. My lord I just came for the forms the genin must sign for tomorrow's exam in the forest of death." I said and the hokage handed me the forms.

"My lord I'm worried. Carson said that Orochimaru is in the village and yet she's the only one that sensed him. How is that possible?" I asked and the hokage signed. "Carson is so strong that no one can truly hide their chakra very well from her believe me I tried. No one can sneak up on her." The hokage said and I nodded. "Take care my lord." I said and left to get some sleep.

***The next day***

After everyone was at the forest I smirked. "Listen up everyone. You will get forms that you have to sign. The forms state that I'm not responsible for any of your deaths in the forest of death. Once you hand in your form you will either get a heaven or earth scroll. You will be standing by and on my signal the gates will open and you will have five days in which you must get the other scroll and head towards the tower in the middle of the forest." I said and they nodded.

After everyone got their scrolls they stood by the gates and everyone was waiting patiently the blonde boy stated to talk. "Quiet down." I said and the gates opened and every team ran inside. "Let the games begin." I said and everyone went to the hokage's office and watched what happened through the hokage's crystal ball.

The hokage's P.O.V

We were looking at Carson first. Carson was walking to some tree and sat down and formed a plan. I knew Carson got a feeling that someone was watching her. "I know you are watching me old man and if you want a show I'll give you one." Carson said ands stood up. Carson was walking when she came across a team from the grass village and she smirked. Carson pulled out her bow and arrows and dipped the tip of the arrows in her own poison. Carson put three arrows in the bow and aimed for the team and let the arrows fly.

You could hear them scream and I looked up and found everyone as white as a sheet. Carson walked towards the leader and turned him around and sat on him. "What did you do to us?" The leader of the team asked. "I dipped my arrows in poison that I created. Your arrow just had less. Now where is your scroll and I will end you suffering. I promise." Carson said. "Okay. The scroll is in my pouch. I have an earth scroll. Which scroll do you have?" The leader asked.

"I have an heaven scroll. Thanks." Carson said and took out the scroll from the grass ninjas pouch. Carson took out her dagger and held it to his throat. "What are you doing? We had a deal." He said getting scared. "We did. I said I'd end your suffering. It's called a hassle sweetheart." Carson said and sliced his throat. Carson stood up and put her dagger and the scroll away. "Did you enjoy my little show?" Carson asked and then the image disappeared. "What happened just now?" Kurenai asked me and I sighed. "Carson used a jutsu and disconnected the view of her." I said.

Carson's P.O.V

As I was walking I came across another team holding two scrolls in their hands. It was two heaven scrolls. I took off my necklace and took off Zabuza's sword and used a little bit of chakra and it was its full size. I walked over to them. "You shouldn't let your guard down." I said and when they turned around I sliced their throats. Some of their blood was on my cheek. I didn't even bother to clean my cheek. I took the heaven scrolls and kept walking until I came across the sand siblings. "Hey Gaara, Temari, Kankuro. I need a favour. I have two heaven scroll and I was wondering if you want one seeing as you have an earth scroll." I said and they looked shocked except Gaara. He had no expression on his face like me.

"How did you know?" Kankuro asked. "The team you just killed had an earth scroll and you didn't take it." I said trowing them the scroll and walked away. It was getting dark while I kept walking and came across Naruto hanging up side down. I cut him down and we walked together and arrived where Sasuke was fighting a rain ninja and getting his butt whipped. "Ice and poison style: poisoned ice needles." I said and threw the needles at the ninja killing him.

"So you decided to come, why?" Sakura asked. "What scroll do you guys have?" I asked Sasuke completely ignoring Sakura. "We have an earth scroll why?" Sasuke asked me and he stood in a fighting position. "Calm down. I already have both my scrolls but I have an extra heaven scroll so here." I said handing Sasuke the heaven scroll. I turned around and began to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Sasuke let go of me." I said emotionlessly. "Stay. We can all go to the tower together tomorrow." Sasuke said and I sighed. "Alright but I'm only doing this because Naruto is my friend and I have a feeling that tomorrow something is going to happen and you need all the help you can get." I said and Sasuke let my wrist go. "You all can go rest I'm gonna take the first watch." I said and sat on the tree while they all went to sleep for the night.

***The next morning***

When the sun came up I stood up from my spot I was sitting at and got four fishes and cooked them and when they were ready I woke up Naruto and sent him to wake up the rest. After we were done eating we began walking towards the tower. We were walking when a group of rain ninjas just attacked us. I made a blood clone and disappeared into the shadows and killed the one that made the clones and every clone disappeared and we kept walking.

We were nearing the tower when a woman from the grass village stopped on one of the branches. "Hi there Sasuke. I was looking for you." The woman said. "Really Sasuke?! You really like attracting trouble! You just got us the worst one of them all!" I yelled at him. "It's just one person Carson. What are you scared of?" Sasuke asked and I face palmed. "It may be just on person but that's Orochimaru, Sasuke! He's just in another body and don't ever call me scared again or I will kill you!" I yelled and his eyes widen. "You're very clever." Orochimaru said and summoned his giant ugly purple snake.