Chapter 17: The new hokage.

Jiraiya's P.O.V

After the hokage's death I told Naruto that we were going to go get the new hokage and he told me that he invited Carson to come along. It has been a long time since I even talked to Carson. I met her the day after Itachi had left. Carson is very strong for a girl. She reminds me of Tsunade. I arrived at the gate and found Carson waiting for myself and Naruto. You  could see the dark rings under her eyes.

Haku came to see me after he found out that Carson was coming with us. He wasn't very happy and I can understand why. Since the hokage died she only trained. She didn't eat, didn't sleep. The hokage was like her father. After Itachi left Sakura betrayed Carson and Carson lost her family. I would keep an eye on her and her parents were more concerned about Sakura. Now she lost her only father figure.

As Naruto arrived we took of and the whole way Carson did not even say a word. When we came to a town we walked around and found a place to eat. "I'll go get us two room at an inn." Carson said as she stood up and went to get us a room. That night Carson went for a walk and she did not come back. I stood up and went to look for her. I found her at a open area and she was training.

I went to bed and the next morning we went on with our search to find Tsunade. After about a week we found her at a bar and I walked up to her. "Well looks like I finally found you Tsunade." I said and took a seat along with Carson and Naruto. I order myself some sake and Tsunade order a bottle of sake. "Why were you looking for me?" Tsunade asked and I told her everything. "I don't want to be hokage so I'm not going." Tsunade said and drank her cup of sake.

Tsunade's P.O.V

"Well not everyone gets what they want Tsunade. You really don't have a choice." Carson said and we all looked at her and saw her drinking sake. "Where'd you get that?!" Shizune asked and Carson kept drinking. "I took it from Tsunade. It's called a hassle sweetheart." Carson said and somehow our peaceful talk ended up with Carson and me fighting and Carson took me down with one punch. The rest of week was silent until Orochimaru showed up. I ended up in battle with them and suddenly Carson, Shizune, Naruto and Jiraiya arrived and Carson went crazy.

"You son of a bitch! I'll kill you!" Carson yelled and Carson was wearing a raven black skin tight suit with a corset. A raven black leather coat with the inside blood red. She also wore knee high raven black 5 inch high heels with the underside blood red and an blood red zip. Carson wore a raven black tiara and a raven black ring with three blood red diamonds. Her eyes were blank with a red ring and a black pupil. Carson's ankle length raven black hair was loose. That when I saw her curse mark but she controlled the curse mark.

Carson almost killed Orochimaru if it wasn't for her body collapsing. Jiraiya fought Orochimaru and Naruto fought Kaboto and I sat paralyzed because there was blood on my face and hands. Orochimaru kicked me and I remembered something that Carson said and I began fighting back. Kaboto disappeared along with Orochimaru and I gave Naruto my necklace and went to Carson. "What happened to her?" I asked Jiraiya. "The hokage was like Carson's father and he died in her arms because of Orochimaru. She hasn't ate or slept since." Jiraiya said and I healed her.

I carried Carson to the inn while Jiraiya carried Naruto. We stayed and once they woke up and we were on our way to Konoha but Carson kept silent. "I heard what happened with the hokage. It wasn't your fault Carson. That jutsu that he used killed him. Even the best medical ninja wouldn't have been able to save him. I lost my brother the day after he turned 10 and later that year I met someone special but I lost him in the same year due to a mission. His blood was on my hands as I tried to save him. I had a fear of blood ever since. As we fought Orochimaru I remembered something you told me and I'm trying to go on with my life. You should try to go on too." I said and she nodded.

Carson's P.O.V

Once we got home we went to the hospital. Tsunade healed Sasuke because the idiot came after Itachi and Itachi was after Naruto and Kisame was holding me so that it looked like I didn't know them. He slipped a message in my pouch and told me that it was from Itachi. Long story short Itachi used his sharingan on Sasuke and Sasuke passed out. Lee went into surgery because his battle with Gaara had ended badly.

If Tsunade can't help him along with my help Lee would never be a ninja again. Tsunade and I also healed all the other serious cases. Tsunade went to her office and I went home and got something to eat. After lunch I went to the hokage's grave. "My lord I know I said that I would leave after your death and that I wouldn't mourn your death. I will leave soon, I'm just waiting for Itachi to let me know when. I'm sorry I wasn't able to save you. I promise you this that Orochimaru will die at my hand." I said and put the flowers I bought on his grave.

I turned and walked to my usual training ground and trained for an hour when I was interrupted by Sasuke, Haku, Naruto, Sakura and Tsunade. "Carson I know the past week has been bad but I think you really should take a break." Sakura said and I snorted. "What are you doing here? Last I remembered was that I made it clear that I didn't want you near me Sakura!" I yelled at her. "Carson I'm you sister. Don't shut me out please." Sakura said and I laughed like a maniac.

"Your not my sister Sakura. You stopped being my sister the day you choose to be a whore and lie to me! The only people I trusted in this village was the hokage and now he's dead. Now I only trust Haku, Naruto, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Itachi, Tsunade and Shizune! You and Sasuke are the last people on this earth that I would trust! Sasuke I know you want me! I knew from the land of waves mission that you wanted to make me fall deeply in love with you! You are no better then Sakura!" I yelled at them and turned around to walked away.

I felt someone hug me from behind. "Carson please. Don't do this to me." Sakura said and I turned around and slapped her so hard my hand left a mark. "For once this isn't about you. I lost my only father figure. The only reason why I'm still here is because Itachi said he'll let me know when he's coming for me." I said and poofed away.