Chapter 2: Team 7?!

Carson's P.O.V

As Iruka started talking I zoned out. "Team 7 will be Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki," I zoned back in to Naruto cheering and Sakura banging her head on the table. "Sasuke Uchiha," Now Naruto was banging his head and Sakura was cheering. "and because of the odd number I mentioned earlier Carson Katherina Haruno." Iruka said and I saw red. "Why in the seventh hell of this world and beyond would you do that to me Iruka?!" I yelled and everyone started to cower in fear.

"Out of all the people in the entire class I get stuck with a team that's doomed from the start! Why is it always me?! Look everyone we've got a knucklehead that wants everybody's approval, then we've got a emo dick that thinks his better then everyone but will never be able to beat me and then you've got my sister that's so obsessed with the dick duckbutt and she tries so hard to impress him that she never realized that once she leaves the academy and became a real ninja that she will be facing danger and she will most likely die first!!" I yelled.

Iruka looked at me and I knew he was picking his words carefully. "Look Carson you were put into teams according to your scores." Iruka said and I lost it. "Great, just fucking great. I'm assuming that Naruto has the lowest scores and I have the highest, then after me it's the dick duckbutt and Sakura is just about a life time away from her precious dick of a lover." I said and Iruka sighed.

"Yes Carson. You have the best score then Sasuke and Naruto has the lowest." Iruka said. I stood up and walked to the door. "This was one of the reasons I never wanted to be on a team. If it weren't for my safety I would have been on a team of my own as it should be." I said and before I could leave Iruka stopped me. "Were are you going Carson?" Iruka asked me. "To the training ground to clear my head. I will be back after lunch." I said and made hand signs and poofed to the training grounds.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I was beat by that annoying girl again. If I can't beat Carson I will never be able to avenge my clan. I must admit she did have a valued point. Naruto is a idiot that wants everyone's attention and Sakura is so obsessed to win my heart that she doesn't know what the real world is like outside of the academy. What did she mean by 'This was one of the reasons I never wanted to be on a team. If it weren't for my safety I would have been on a team of my own as it should be.'?

Sakura's P.O.V

I was exited to on a team with my sister but her reaction told me that she clearly wasn't happy to be on my team. I could feel tears in my eyes so I raised my hand. "Iruka may I be excused?" I asked and Iruka nodded. I went to the bathroom and I let my tears fall. I couldn't believe it. Here I thought that this was finally the chance I got to fix things with my sister but it looks like it wasn't. "Sakura are you okay?" Ino asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"No Ino I'm not. I thought that this would've been the perfect time to find out why Carson distant herself from me and find a way to fix it but who am I kidding. Everybody knows she hates me and wants nothing to do with me. It was so long ago that we sang together, played together or did anything together. I can't even remember the last time I actually saw her smile. The last song we sang together was King by Lauren Aquilina. I always loved hearing her sing. She has a beautiful voice." I said and more tears fell.

"Don't cry Sakura. You got the chance you wanted. Carson is on your team so you can fix your relationship with her. All you have to do is try." Ino said and hugged me and I nodded. "Your right Ino. I finally got the chance I was looking for." I said and whipped my tears away and we went back to class.

Carson's P.O.V

After training for sometime to clear my head I went back to the academy. Once I arrived at the classroom I see that it was only my team left and Naruto was busy putting an eraser on the door. I went to the back of the classroom and sat on the table in a meditating position. I sat there for a few minutes when I heard the door open and I pulled out one of my daggers and threw it at the eraser. The dagger went straight through the eraser and stuck to the wall.

I opened my eyes and sighed. "You guys are really pathetic. I will see you guys on the roof." I said and made hand signs and appeared on the roof and waited for everyone else. I sat there when our sensei appeared on the roof. After a minute long silence Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto arrived at the top of the roof. "Okay. Introduce yourself." Sensei said. "What do you mean Sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Are you really that dumb Sakura?" I asked and Sakura kept her mouth shut. I looked back to our sensei and sighed. "I mean your likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams for the future." Sensei said. "Why don't you go first sensei. You look suspicious." Naruto said and I face palmed. "Me? Well I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes... I don't feel like telling you. My hobbies... I don't feel like telling you either. My dreams for the future... I never thought about it." Kakashi-sensei said and the others sweat dropped. "All he told us was his name." Naruto whispered.

"You go first." Kakashi said pointing to Naruto. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, I dislike the three minutes you have to wait. My hobbies is comparing different kinds of ramen. My dream for the future is to become hokage so that everyone would have to stop ignoring me." Naruto said. "Your next." Kakashi said pointing towards Sakura. "My name is Sakura Haruno. My like are...hehe... My hobbies are...hehe... My dreams for the future are...hehe." Sakura said looking at Sasuke.

"Oh for crying out loud Sakura. You make it so obvious. Why don't you just say 'My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes are stalking Sasuke. My dislikes are Naruto. My hobbies are stalking Sasuke even more and my dreams for the future is to get Sasuke to marry me or stalk him even more and have his babies.'" I said throwing my arms in the air. I could see Sasuke paling at the though of what I said about him and Sakura. "Your turn." Kakashi-sensei said pointing to Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like anything and I dislike a lot of things. My hobbies are training. I don't have a dream because I'm going to make it a reality and kill a specific someone and restore my clan." Sasuke said and I sighed. 'I will never let that happen. Not as long as I'm alive.' I thought to myself and glared at Sasuke. He cowered when he saw my glare."And you are?" Kakashi-sensei asked.

"I'm Carson Katherina Haruno. Twin sister of that emo dick's fan girl Sakura Haruno. My like and dislikes are for me to know only. My hobbies doesn't concern any of you. I don't have a dream for the future because I'm already busy achieving my plan to become stronger then anyone in this village so that I can leave to find someone important to me and keep that person safe." I said without any emotion on my face.