Chapter 22: Staying in Suna.

Temari's P.O.V

I was downstairs getting myself a glass of water when Gaara and Kankuro came down arguing about something. "Come on Gaara please." Kankuro said as they came into the Kitchen. "What are you two on about?" I asked them and they turned to me. "Kankuro asked me if you two can come with me to see Carson since it was her last day here in the village and I said no." Gaara said as he walked towards the door. "Great idea Kankuro. I actually wanted to ask Carson if she wanted to stay in the village since she isn't going anywhere." I said and Gaara sighed. "Fine." Gaara said and we went to Carson's room at the inn she was staying at.

Gaara knocked on the door and Carson opened the door smiling. "Hey guys. Come on in." Carson said and we walked in. "Can I get any of you something to drink?" Carson asked and we all shock our heads politely. "Carson I hope you don't mind them being here. They wanted to hang out with you seeing as you leave tomorrow." Gaara said and Carson smiled a real smile. "I don't mind at all Gaara." Carson said as she took a seat. "Gaara told us that you were traveling and I was wondering if you might consider staying here permanently." I said and Carson thought for a moment.

"I'd love to but what would the kazakage say?" Carson asked. "There isn't a kazakage at the moment and we want Gaara to be the kazakage and at the moment we need all the help we can get." I said and Carson smiled. "Gaara would make a wonderful kazakage. I'll stay but I need to tell you guys something." Carson said and we nodded for her to continue. Carson took a deep breath and stood up and walked to the window and stared out of the window.

"You all know that I don't trust a lot of people except for the third hokage, Kakashi, Haku, Shizune, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Naruto, Itachi and you guys. The day Orochimaru attacked he killed the hokage. The hokage died in my arms and I made him a promise that I would kill Orochimaru. After Tsunade became hokage I left. I couldn't be there anymore knowing that Orochimaru is looking for me. He gave me one of his curse mark but I can control it." Carson said and hugged herself. I stood up from my place and walked towards her and hugged her.

Gaara's P.O.V

"It's alright Carson. We understand. You are welcome here." Temari said and Carson smiled. "Thank you. You guys just cannot tell them that I am here." Carson said and Temari nodded. The rest of the day the four of us spent with each other. Temari and Carson dragged the me and Kankuro to the clothing shops and bought clothes. Temari and Carson had a lot of cloths, shoes and weapons. I had helped carry Carson's bags and Kankuro helped Temari carry her bags.

It was almost evening when Carson came back to the inn. "Carson why don't you come and stay with us. It would be easier then staying in this inn." Kankuro said and Carson had turned to us. "Are you guys sure?" Carson asked and we nodded. "It would be nice if you lived with us. The Temari won't be the only girl in the house." I said and Carson only smiled. "Then I'll except your offer." Carson said and she got her stuff from the inn and went with Temari, Kankuro and my to our house.

Once we got to the house i showed Carson to her room. My room was just across her and after Carson put all the bags in her room I showed her around the house. That night Temari and Carson made dinner and we all ate. We talked the rest of the night until it was time for us to sleep. I went to my room and pulled on my red night clothes. I sat in front of the window and looked at the moon. After awhile I got bored and stood up. I heard someone knock on the door and I got up and opened the door. "I didn't wake you up did I." Carson said and I smiled at her.

"No. I can't sleep even if I wanted to because of Shakaku." I said as I let Carson in. "Maybe I can help you sleep if you want me too." Carson said and I smiled. "That be nice thank you Carson." I said and laid on my bed. Carson touched my head and closed my eyes. Once I opened my eyes Carson and I were standing in front of Shakaku. "What're you doing here kid?" Shakaku asked and Carson walked up to him. "I want you to let Gaara sleep during the night. He need it." Carson said and Shakaku laughed. "What are you going to about it." Shakaku asked Carson .

Carson's P.O.V

"She is going to do anything about it Shakaku. I am. Now let the poor boy get some rest." Ariana said and I looked next to me and there she stood next to Gaara. "A-Ariana. Does your know that you're inside this girl?" Shakaku asked Ariana and she shook her head. "No and I like to keep it that way. Now please let the boy sleep at night." Ari said and Shakaku nodded. I closed my eyes and opened them again and Gaara was sleeping peacefully. I smiled and walked out of his room.

Once I arrived in my room I saw Itachi. "Hey Carson." Itachi said and I smiled and went to him and gave him a hug. "Hey Itachi. What are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled at me. "You've got your first mission outside of Suna." Itachi said and I smiled. "What is it?" I asked existed as I headed to my closet and got my new uniform. "You need to infiltrate the stone village. There's a scroll that Pain wants." Itachi said and I nodded as Itachi turned around so that I could get dressed. "So why do you need me?" I asked as I slipped on the cloths. "You're the only one that can get in believe it or not but since all the members go with a partner you'll be going with Deidera." Itachi said and I walked around him to get my shoes.

Temari and I hand walked into a red ninja outfit. The top looked like a bikini with my stomach on display but a fish net like top covered my sides. I wore a long red skirt that was open at my right leg and a black short underneath. I then put on my black and red high heels and then I got my Akatsuki cloak and hat. "You're kidding me right. I'm don't want to be mean but he reminds me of Ino." I said as I put on my Reed cloves and the I put on my cloak. "You don't have a choice I'm sorry and by the way you look beautiful." Itachi said and I smiled. "Thank. Alright I'll do the mission." I said and Itachi nodded and we disappeared from my room.