Chapter 25: Carson's fury unleashed.

Sakura's P.O.V

Once we arrived at Konoha we headed to Tsunade's office to give her the report of the mission. "I see. Anything about Carson?" Tsunade asked as captain Yamato told Tsunade everything about the mission but he left out the part about Carson being in Suna. "Yes. There is." I said and Naruto turned to me. "We are not suppose to say anything Sakura." Naruto said but I ignored him. "Carson is living in Suna." I said and all of the sudden I was slammed into the wall of Tsunade's office. "You little whore." Carson said as Carson picked me up by my throat and I had trouble breathing.

"Carson let her go please." Tsunade said and Carson only tightened her hold on my neck. "Did you ever think that there was a reason why I said not to tell anyone where I was or that I'm engaged to Gaara?!" Carson said and suddenly the door of the hokage's office was opened. "Carson let go of Sakura." Temari said and Carson turned to Temari. "Sakura was dumb enough to put everyone here and in Suna in danger!" Carson said and Temari walked and stood next to her. "Then let her go so we can go back to Suna and see if Gaara's alright." Temari said and Carson nodded.

"Alright." Carson said and she let me go and I was breathing hard. Just when they were going to leave a messenger bird landed on Carson's shoulder. "That's Kankuro's personal bird." Temari said and Carson took the letter and read it. All of the sudden Carson's eyes changed. "Carson what's wrong? Did something happen?" Temari asked as Carson looked up. "I'm going to kill you Sakura! Thanks to you the Akatsuki got Gaara and they are going to kill him! Now I'm must make a choice! The man I love with all my heart or the man I swore to protect!" Carson yelled and I got up and looked at her.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked and Carson just smirked. "I'm going to find Gaara. If he dies or something happened to him I will personally kill everyone you care about -even a little about- and then we'll see how it feels to you. Are you coming Temari?" Carson asked and Temari nodded. Temari and Carson disappeared and I fell to my knees. "Granny we need to help Carson." Naruto said and Tsunade nodded. "Alright. I'll send you, Kakashi and Sakura." Tsunade said but when she looked at me I could see that she was very disappointed in me. Naruto nodded and left the office and so did I.

Carson's P.O.V

Temari and I ran across the desert as fast as we could when a sand storm arrived. "Let's get some shelter just for the night. We'll get going tomorrow." Temari said and I nodded. We sat in the cave and Temari started a fire to keep warm while I sat at the entrance and looked at everything that took place. "There are three people heading our way. Stay here while I go and check it out." I said and stood up. I disappeared into a swirl of sakura's and appeared before the chakras to find Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura. "What are you doing here Sakura? Haven't you caused enough trouble yet?" I asked and she looked away. "We're here because of what happened to the lord kazakage." Sakura said and I sighed.

"If we're going to get him we might as well werk together but know this. This changes nothing between us. Now take my hand so I can take you to a cave that will keep us safe from this storm." I said and they took hold of my hand and we disappeared and appeared again back in the cave where Temari was. "Tsunade send them to help out in the village and help find Gaara." I said and Temari nodded. "I don't think this storm will die down tonight Carson. You of all people know that even our transportation jutsu won't help us in this storm." Temari said and I nodded. "I know. Let's just hope that the Akatsuki hasn't gotten far or even killed Gaara yet." I said and Kakashi looked confused. "You mean that Gaara and the village elders knows that you are in the Akatsuki?" Kakashi asked and Temari nodded.

"Everyone in the village knows. Carson is after all Gaara's soon to be wife. We also know that she joined the Akatsuki to protect Itachi. At the moment we know her better then any of you even knew her." Temari said and I walked to the cave entrance and leaned against the wall. "I'm leaving the Akatsuki for good." I said and Temari was shocked. "Why would you do that? You promised to protect Itachi." Temari said and I turned around. "I know but I can't stand by and watch them kill the man I love. I promised to protect Itachi and I will." I said and then I saw their eyes widen and I turned around to see Itachi.

"Carson I want you to be happy and you know it. Keep the man you love save and forget about me." Itachi said and I looked him in the eyes. "I'm going to kill any member of the Akatsuki that stands in my way to save Gaara then I'm going to leave but when Sasuke come to kill you I'll be there. I've some unfinished business with him." I said and Itachi gave me a quick nod before he left. "What are you going to do? You know Itachi wants Sasuke to kill him." Sakura said and I looked at her. "Easy. Sasuke tried to destroy my life now I'm going to kill that little son of a bitch." I said and Naruto was shocked. "You can't do that. Sasuke is our friend and a ninja from Konoha." Naruto said and I turned to him.

Third P.O.V

"It's for the best Naruto. Once he finds the reason why Itachi did what he did he's going to destroy Konoha. He might have been your friend and a ninja of Konoha back in the day but the day he left he'd chosen to not be your friend anymore." Carson said and with a heavy heart Naruto nodded. Carson knew that Naruto knew there was nothing more he could've done for Sasuke. Even if Naruto didn't agree with Carson he knew he didn't stood a chance against her. That night while Temari, Sakura and Naruto were sleeping Kakashi went up to one of his former students he adored and sat down next to her as she was looking out into the desert.

"You look good Carson. If I must say so myself you look even better then I've ever seen you in Konoha." Kakashi said and Carson turned to him. "Kakashi why must all the bad things happen to me? First my I lost my sister since she lied to me, then I lost my parents since they were always more around Sakura. Then I lost Itachi and I made promised myself to find him again and I did but then I lost the third hokage and now I'm about to loose Gaara. What should I do Kakashi?" Carson asked with tears in her eyes. "I don't know. I guess all I can tell you is to follow you heart." Kakashi said and Carson laughed. "That's what got me into this mess. I told myself that I would never fall in love but when it comes to Gaara I can't see a world without him by my side." Carson said and Kakashi only nodded.