Chapter 4: Demon brothers

Carson's P.O.V

I was reading a book -about all sorts of poisons and how to cure them- when the rest of the gang arrived. First it was me then Sasuke, Sakura -who tried to talk to me but I ignored her- then Naruto and lastly Kakashi and Tazuma. You could actually see that Tazuma felt sorry for Sakura because I-her own twin- wrote her off. Tazuma arrived -with a new bottle sake in his hand- at the village entrance with Kakashi. "Okay let's head out." Kakashi said as everyone arrived.

As we were walking I kept reading my book. I wanted to begin with my book about advance poisons. I was about halfway through when Sakura started talking to Tazuma. I ignored her until I felt chains wrap around me and I looked up. I then saw the demon brothers from the mist village. 'There's something Tazuma isn't telling us and I'm sure that it has something to do with the fact that he builds bridges for a living.' I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and activated my rinnegan.

I looked at the guy and notice that his chains were dipped in poison. "Almighty push." I said and sent him flying through trees while his chain broke. I put my hand out and the other guy's eyes widen. "Almighty pull." I said and pulled him towards me. As he reached me I punched him so hard I broke his nose and sent him flying. "That's what you get when you interrupt me when I'm reading!" I yelled and turned back to my team and we kept walking. I zoned out as Tazuma explained the whole story.

I zoned back in when I Kakashi called out to me. "Carson come on we are heading back to the village to take care of Naruto's poisoned hand." Kakashi said and I walked up to Naruto. I grabbed his hand and made a cut to get all the poison out. I took out a bandage when I saw the cut heal. "Kurama you really are a big softy. Ari was right about you." I said under my breath. "Did you say something Carson?" Naruto asked me.

"Yeah I said you'll be dead if you talk in my ear so loud again. Kakashi we're ready to go on with the mission now." I said and walked away as I continued to read my book. "That was amazing Carson. Can you tell me what jutsu that was?" Sakura asked me. "Quite bothering me and no. If I tell you what jutsu it was you would want to learn it and annoy me even more. Now leave me alone. Next time you want to talk to me, tell me when we're there." I said reading further.

Sasuke's P.O.V

Carson is a bit harsh on Sakura but she does have a point. I walked faster so that I was walking beside Carson. "What do you want now Sakura?" Carson asked still reading her book. When I didn't answer her she looked up at me. I only now just noticed how beautiful she looked. I was captured by her beautiful green eyes. They were the same as Sakura's but yet it was so different. "I know I'm beautiful but answer my question you emo dick." Carson said and I was snapped out of my daze about her beauty.

"What was it that you asked?" I asked and she sighed and continued reading her book. "I asked what did you want." Carson said. "What happened with you and Sakura? When we were younger you and Sakura were inseparable. What changed?" I asked. I was really curious. "She happened or must I say you happened. The minute you turned all emo she and every girl in school threw herself at you. Sakura full well knew what would happen the minute she throw herself at you." Carson said and I was shocked.

"I'm sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen." I said and looked away. "It wasn't your fault. Sakura promised me that she would never throw herself at a guy. The very next day I saw her with that whore Ino and how they threw themselves at you. That night I confronted her and she had the nerve to lie to me. When I said that I saw her she wanted to apologize but I refused to listen to her. That was only the beginning." Carson said never taking her eyes off of the book.

"Okay. So why do you have a middel name and Sakura does not?" I asked. "I do not know and I do not care. Why do you even care Sasuke?" Carson asked me and I asked myself the same question. "I just wanted to find out more since we're on the same team." I said and Carson looked at me for a minute and then back to her book. "My second name is Katherina. I am telling you this so that you will leave me alone. It seems none of you realize that once I'm strong enough I'm leaving and nobody is stopping me." Carson said and walked off faster.

I wonder who she wants to protect. Why did I even care about what happened between her and Sakura. Its not like I like Carson but Katherina does suite her. Miss Carson Katherina Uchiha. That does sound nice an- what is happening to me?! I can't fall in love with Carson because I need to avenge my clan by killing Itachi. I can't let my feeling for Carson get in the way of that.

Maybe I can convince her to go with me since she will leave the village anyways. Then after I killed Itachi, Carson and I can get married and go back to the leaf village and restore my clan. Then it's decided. I'm going to make Carson fall in love with me and then Naruto can have Sakura. 'Get ready Carson. I will sweep you off of your feet and then you will be mine and mine alone.' I thought to myself and smirked.

As we continued walking we came to a river and there was a boat waiting for us. We all got into the boat. Kakashi-sensei and Tazuma were sitting next to each other. Naruto was sitting next to Sakura who was sitting next to me. Carson was sitting on the other side of me being squished. Carson suddenly stood up and climbed out of the boat and walked on the water.

She really is strong. If I train with her I can get her to fall in love with me easier. The whole way Carson was reading as she walked on the water. Once she was done with her book she put it in her ninja pouch and took out a thicker book. She opened the book I read the cover. 'Advance poisons? Why is she reading Advance poisons?' I asked myself. "Carson are you a medical ninja?" I asked her. Carson looked up at me and down at the book.

Carson's P.O.V

"Yes I'm a medical ninja, what about it?" I answered with a question. "I was just asking seeing as you were reading a book about advance poisons." Sasuke said and I saw that Sakura looked at the book cover. "Sakura you can look at it but find someone else that would want to teach you cause I won't." I said and kept on reading.