Chapter 16: The final exam part 2.

Carson's P.O.V

I turned back to the dome and walked inside of the dome. "Let's see which one of you two can screams the loudest." I said and threw crystal serbon needles at them and you could hear them scream very loud. I grew bored and broke the jutsu and you could see them laying there barely even conscious. I picked up Sakura and threw her at a medical ninja just as Ino opened her eyes.

"Please stop Carson." Ino pleaded with me. "No. You asked me how I could do that to my own sister! That she's my twin sister for crying out loud! And what about my parents! Well Ino firstly she's not my sister. I'm a DiMera not a Haruno. So she's not my twin sister and lastly their not my parents. I looked after myself since the day that whore decided to lie to me." I said and picked her up by her throat and began held her throat so tight she couldn't breath.

"Nor you or anyone here will ever be a match for me. Not even Orochimaru dressed as the kazakage. Now come out Orochimaru I played your game long enough. I want to fight you." I said as my red and black eyes glowed even darker. I threw Ino to a medical ninja and walked towards the sitting area of the hokage and Orochimaru. As I was walking I disappeared in a swirl of sakura's and appeared next to Orochimaru's ear.

"I know it's you Orochimaru so come out." I said. "How did you know?" Orochimaru chuckled darkly as the crowd began to fall asleep. "It's called a hassle sweetheart. I knew because Kaboto was forced to tell me and I sensed your chakra." I said and smiled sadisticly. "That's why I want you to join me Carson. We'll be unstoppable. We'll rule the world on day." Orochimaru said and I laughed. "Your right but it won't happen. I'll kill you. The only person's world I'll rule one day will be my husband's." I said and threw him over the railing.

As I was about to jump a barrier came up and Orochimaru appeared next to me and the hokage. I stood in front of the hokage and Orochimaru summoned three coffins but the third was stopped by the hokage. "I'll take them my lord then I'll come help you with Orochimaru." I said as I saw the first and second hokage standing in front of me. "Alright." The hokage said and we began fighting. After I killed the two hokage's and turned only to see the hokage use the reapers jutsu and fall to the ground dead.

"No! My lord!" I yelled and tried to heal him but nothing worked. I turned to Orochimaru and chased after him as four ninjas took him away. I arrived at a battle between Naruto and Gaara. "Naruto make way. I'll take care of this. Look after Sakura and Sasuke." I said and Naruto nodded. 'Ari I need your help to wake Gaara up without hurting him.' I said and a snow white aura surrounded me and I turned into Ariana.

I ran at Shakaku and stood in front of him. "Ah Ariana. Does your brother know your here?" Shakaku asked and Ariana laughed. "Yes and I'm here because Carson want me help her." Ariana said and ran to Shakaku. As she reached him I returned to myself and put my hands together. "Water style: water wave." I said and the wave brushed over Gaara and woke him up. Shakaku disappeared and Gaara was falling.

"Wind style: gentle breeze." I said and the breeze caught Gaara and carried him to the ground and I did a flip and landed on the ground gracefully. "Are you okay Gaara?" I asked as I sat beside him as I started to heal him. "Why are you helping me Carson?" Gaara asked looking me in the eyes. "I know how you feel and so does Naruto. You don't have to be alone besides I like you." I said and blushed a little and so did he. "Thanks." Gaara said and I smiled a real smile. "You welcome." I said and kissed his head -on the love tattoo he had- as I was done healing him.

Gaara's P.O.V

It felt so right when Carson kissed me. Carson stood up and helped me up and as soon as I was on my feet Carson turned her head. "Temari, Kankuro you can come out now. Gaara's going to be alright. You can take him home. Take care of yourselves." Carson said and Kankuro and Temari came and took me away. "I'm sorry Temari and Kankuro." I said and they looked at me shocked. "We're sorry too Gaara. Your our brother. We should have been there for you when you needed us." Temari said and I smiled for the first time.

"I need your help. I want to change for the better. Mostly I want to change for Carson." I said and blushed. "You really like her, don't you Gaara?" Kankuro asked and I smiled at the thought of Carson and her smile. "Yeah I do." I said and they smiled. "We'll show everyone that your not a monster but now you need to rest." Temari said as we headed to the dessert.

Naruto's P.O.V

Carson healed Sasuke and Sakura and the we took them to the hospital. "What's wrong Carson?" I asked Carson when we arrived at the hospital and the nurses took Sasuke and Sakura for further observation. "Orochimaru killed the third hokage, Naruto." Carson said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I hugged her as she sobbed lightly. I took Carson to her house and left soon after she fell asleep.

***The hokage's funeral***

It was raining at the hokage's funeral. As everyone left had Carson stayed behind in the rain. Haku had talked to me. He was worried about Carson. Carson hasn't been sleeping, she hasn't been eating. All that she's been doing was training all day everyday from morning till dusk. Then she goes home to take a shower then she heads to the training grounds again. I walked over to her and heard her singing 'I'm Comin home by nightcore'.

Comin   x15

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world
I'm coming home

Let the rain
Wash away all
The pain of yesterday

I know my
Kingdom awaits and
They've forgiven my
Mistakes

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world
That I'm coming...

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
I'm comin...
           X 4

I'm coming home
Comin   x 15

I brought her into a hug as she finished the song. Carson put the white rose with the other but for some reason her rose was whiter the the rest. "It's made of snow." Carson said and I nodded. "I'm going to get the new hokage along with the Pervy sage. Do you want to came along?" I asked and Carson nodded her head. "I need to get out of the village for a few days. I'll meet you at the gates." Carson said and I nodded and let her go. I only now realized that Carson was wearing a tight dress that ended mid thigh and wore blood red high heels. Her hair was loose and soaking wet. She looked very beautiful but I loved her as a sister. This was why I am so worried about her.